How much shrinkage do you have?

I’m wondering how much shrinkage you’re dealing with. I read about a guy that had a considerable bulge and now looks like there’s nothing. Looks like that’s what I’m dealing with. Has anyone recovered?

Haven’t recovered, but I’m in the same boat. It’s pretty traumatizing.

Yup it’s really traumatizing. I would say this is my worst symptom. Have you ever experienced a window of recovery?

I’ve gone from looking like I’d fill the deepest plug to looking as though im wearing bikini bottoms.Flat nothing to show in my keggs the same can be said for my face and physique It is global

In 2019 I had some beetroot and woke the next morning and felt great, my strength was back, I went to the bathroom and could feel the weight downstairs and when I looked j thought fucking hell I had a decent sized knob. 24 hours later I crashed and he was back to looking like the smallest wallnut whip ever seen.

BUT like all symptoms when I had brief recoveries the front of my underpants entered the room before me. With a treatment it wil all return including the fun stick.

1 Like

Interesting…So how long has those recoveries lasted? Did you do anything different, or it just happened out of nowhere? Have you had a Doppler done to check for tissue damage?

They were on the back of unintentional things such as food. Generally a day or two Sorry, I haven’t done a Doppler