how much of you guys have hashimoto thyroid?

i feel a general attack like insect biting on my skin cells on my legs right after ejaculation and during masturbation i think something autoimmune on whole body also i have hashimoto & vitiligo after pfs…

I take 100 mcg Levotyroxine, and 25 mcg Liotyronine. Yes that helps, without this drugs I cannot live, this hormomes are essential, and the tiroid now no can produce enough. But nevertheless I feel tired and without energy, for me it’s normal.

Wols, did your doctor say if you have any signs of inflammation?

The following article suggests that thyroid hormone (TH) availability changes profoundly in inflammatory conditions:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25594699

If our OATP1c1 proteins are impaired due to autoimmune disease and inflammation then it would explain why a lot of us have depression/fatigue symptoms.
OATP1C1 proteins are thought to play an important role in delivering serum TH to the brain.

Perhaps reducing inflammation could help us?

I’ve read here about people benefitting from simple anti-inflammatories like ibuprofen. Maybe that would explain but I don’t know.

I had hashimoto thyroid after started propecia, in the morning i was so tired cant do nothing, after stopped my thyroid became normal, after 30 days without hashimoto i started again propecia and i had again hashimoto thyroid, so i definitely stopped propecia and my thyroid now( 3 month after stopped ) is normal values ( blood analisys talk )

More important thing is that i changed thousand ddoctors and noone understand nothing, i understand by myself that my thyroid problem was finasteride

Interesting comment.
Did you read that arcticle? Mutated Thyroid Hormone Transporter OATP1C1 Associates with Severe Brain Hypometabolism and Juvenile Neurodegeneration