How many people visit / could visit this site daily?

I’m thinking about trying to run some attempts at finding strategies to help cope with symptoms. This is not looking for a cure, just something to help with symptoms.

If there was a plan to try something that wouldn’t cost you any money but would require you to post once a day here to discuss your experience, would you be prepared to do so?

I’m talking about a group trying an exercise or a diet change or an experiment with routine that could help you sleep, for example.

I think lots of things here involve one person trying something, it going well and then other people trying to replicate it using incomplete instructions or half remembered details.

If a group all try the same thing and all post and discuss it while it’s in progress we can get more info and more consistent testing of ideas.

I’m not talking about supplements or things that will cost a lot of money.

Who would be interested?

A note:

If you have not set up a recurring payment to the PFS Foundation, please think about doing so. Funding studies and research is incredibly important and the best way to ensure that we can be released from this condition.

1 Like