How many people have made 100% recoveries other than sexual side effects?

I had all the terrible mental side effects but as best i can tell, they are 100% gone. I couldnt imagine being much better mentally.

My sexual condition varies but I’d say I’m 60-75% on my way to normal.

Can anyone say the same?

Its hard to say. I’ve been off for about 6 months. I think there are so many ups and downs for most we dare not say. I start to improve for 2 or 3 days then back to full sides sometimes.

Last couple of days I’ve felt maybe 60% of my old pre Fin self. Although a week or so ago I was basically back to base crash levels. Penis is still shrunken up and little to no libido.

I think you are the only one on this forum who used clomid for 6 months and you TT sustains plust you are mentally well. Very lucky one indeed. Maybe after 2-3 years you will get every thing back. who knows.

I’m probably around 100% recovered mentally, and 99% recovered sexually (and still slowly improving). I definitely know how it feels to have your mind taken from you. I’ll be praying for you to keep getting better.

1 Like

What helped get rid of the mental sides? I’m desperate

I was very badly affected. VitD3 worked very well for me. I have been taking 2000 + 2000 +2000 IU of it daily. you can try it, starting with low dose say 1000 + 1000 +1000 + 1000 and gradually increase to 6000 IU/day. I have have been on it since 2009 without skipping a single day. I works and my muscles and bones are stable now.

Im going to ask the inverse question for anyone that can see this.

Has anyone made a 100% recovery in JUST the sexual side effects? (regardless of other sides)

Please share your experience if you have

bump

Has anyone here had their nipple pain gone after they stopped taking it?
My main problems are nipple pain and visual irritability and a full erection

Yes but it took some time, maybe 1-2 months.

1 Like

I sometimes have npt( nocturnal penile tumescence) at bedtime and early in the morning.
But when I wake up, I can not experience a full erection.

updates? how are u sexually?