How many of you feel better just before/during a cold?

Just trying to gauge how many of you guys feel better during a cold? I’m currently feeling recovered right now god I hope it sticks after the colds gone.

So do I.
A few days later, again pfs
Still, I think it’s a recovery process.

I also feel better with a cold.

1 Like

I hope so! That would be good

Same here. Every time before getting cold I am horny and feel like fully recovered. Once the cold / flu is gone PFS hits again.

Same. I can literally feel positive and relaxing neurotransmitters / neurosteroids begin circulating and libido shoots up.

It may be a spurious correlation though as I’ve heard that even normal sick people have a libido spike with a minor cold

Annnnnd we’re back in PFS mode, 4-5 days of absolute bliss as soon as the cold finished im back at square one

I somehow doubt that it’s almost like a switch turning on and off, very drastic differences

Is it an instant change for you? I normally feel that things get gradually worse as the cold comes to an end.

Also a lot of times when younger people are affected much more than older people it’s because the immune system is much more robust in younger people and the response is much more robust…1918 spanish flu is an example of this…Could this be one reason that young people are so much more severly affected by PFS??

1 Like

For me it is very quick I can feel things changing over the space of a few hours. Do you get relief from all your symptoms or just some? Literally all my symptoms just go away sleep goes back to normal, sexual function returns and my penis looks different which I think is mostly just due to altered blood flow.

Yes, the same - everything improves.

1 Like

Updating this weird cycle of symptoms that I get for anyone interested. In the last 3 days, I had a dry cough of some description and scratchy throat, I once again experienced relief of my symptoms the day before the cough started which ended as soon as I recovered. I never used to be someone who got coughs, colds or the flu regularly (maybe once a year or less) but it seems like in the last 2 months I’ve had at least 4 episodes of this happening. Although it should be noted each episode seems to be very mild in symptoms and come and go quicker than I was used to in the past.

I just thought I’d share my experience and kind of use this thread as a log if it keeps happening.

Immune system goes down so androgen receptors go up.

It’s not a recovery, but rather just a temporary bandaid. Once the immune system goes up again the receptors get suppressed.

But don’t we have receptor overexpression already