How many had an infection/illness/rash with their crash ??

I still have a rash around my groin area that comes and goes.

What kind if u donā€™t mind me asking

Hereā€™s a picture of it.

I had a staph infection on my thumb and took antibiotics around the time I crashed

1. Iā€™ll fill out the survey guys Iā€™m legit in the middle of the hardest months of my life I will do it. I promise

2. Itā€™s just interesting to me that many men here are putting together pieces involving either antibiotics, illness / infection, rash,vaccines, extremely stressful whether that be physical or mental time in their lives before or during their crash. Leads me to believe an overactive immune system reacted to dht and which is why we feel better when we re sick or black out.

I will say though when I took propecia for another year the second time (years after my crash) I noticed no difference except for bad headaches and worse mental sides which was made me quit again. I would think if we were having an immune reaction then I would feel benefits from lowering DHT again

Although now that I think about it, I got a bad fever with cold sores two months after quitting again so maybe that was my reaction to raising DHT again

I view it as: 1. Take a dht lowering substance: feel good for a short time perhaps hours to days and then you feel like shit cause you have an autoimmune/allergy against it and you lower dht.

1. You raise dht and your body feels good for a short time and then you make the situation worse cause you create a stronger immune reaction. Guys with the highest dht / test or supplement with test typically feel absolutely terrible. Idk just my observation

2. Very interesting

Thatā€™s also been my experience to a T - LOL get it pun intended

I also had a rash on the testicles and penis after use and also a sore throat often but I used accutane and not finasteride.