How many crashes did you have?

I just want to get an idea of how many crashes people have had and whether they saw improvements from them.

Including my bad reaction to one pill, I’ve had 3 crashes and almost two complete recoveries in 11 months.

Hi @Tricky,

In 2015 I had my first big crash. I recovered myself 100%, I achieved FULL recovery in Feb. 2016 more or less.

Since then, I had a crash in summer 2017 (quite mild)m then recovered in 2 motnhs
Then big crash in summer 2018, recovered in 2,5 months.
An other crash in summer 2019, recovered in 4 months.
Then crashed in march 2020, recovered in 4 months.
And last in september of 2020… Since then, I didn’t got recovered.
I don’t fucking understand this illness mate… I have been recovered so many times, for SO long, until the point where I though I had overcame all this nightmaer forever… But it came back… all the times…

Now I’m not recovering myself anymore… I have improved so many time in this perido since september 2020, I would say I’ve been 100% recovered, but the problem this time is that it just lasted 4 or 5 days… Then the symptoms come back… And I can’t get rid of them… I’m in a really bad situation now and don’t know what to do next… I’m tired of fighting…
I had my life back, and this fucking shit is taking it away from me again and again… And this time seems to don’t go away…

My main problems now is ED, no Libido, muscle ache, no energy (sometimes), lack of motivation…

I’m lost.

Sorry to hear that man, you gave me lots of encouragement when I last crashed in October. You say you’ve had small improvements here and there since September 2020? That’s surely a good sign, no? How long has it been since your last improvements?

I totally know what you mean to have felt like you have your life back, only for it to be ripped away from you again.

Thank you mate.

Yeah, I guess that it is a good sign… But when these improvements come and go that fast, your hope fades away… But yeah, i’ve had quite good improvements so many times since september, maybe the longest improvement has been 2 or 3 weeks…
The last it has been 1 week ago, where I had 4 days quite good… These improvements though, have been good but not a completely recovery, as many other times in the past…
Keep my fingers crossed mate to get my life back again and solve all this mess…

Have you had some improvement over the time?

Thank you.

That’s great man, you’ll mostly likely be back in no time.

Me, not so much. I was fooling around with my gf the other night and managed to achieve erections, but a little stimulation was required and it was very sporadic, inconsistent. Hopefully it’s the start of something.
Still no reaction downstairs when checking out hot girls, even though my mind screams that I want to make love to them.

It’s been a week as of today since I crashed.

Mentally I’m doing okay, hanging on to hope I can recover for a third time. Not too sure, however.