How long before calling quits?

Thanks for the encouragement. I have to say that one thing I do notice which is very strange, I will get a warm sensation in different parts of my body very rarely. Like today I suddenly felt a rush of warm for a few seconds in the right side of my chest area. I have gotten it in one of my ears, my quad and my feet etc, but very rare. It kind of reminds me of the feeling where people who crashed said they felt a warm sensation as if androgens were coming back, then they crashed. It’s a very unique feeling and I have never experienced anything like this before. It really makes me wonder what kind of mechanism is at play here. Just wanted to note that maybe somebody have experienced/is experiencing the same. In case I recover it might be useful. Again, your supportive message is much appreciated, thank you and I wish you the best pal.

3 Likes

I think about this every day, more so in the past month or 2. Stay away from SSRIs. I improved a lot over the course of 3 years, but I fucked myself by taking Lexapro and Buspar. I’m not sure what you can use for anxiety and depression but just stay away from those drugs.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you see some improvements again soon. It’s crazy how every little thing now wreaks havoc in the body. Praying for you man.

L-Theanine, valerian, ashwagandha, tyrosine, 5htp. I’m sure there are other anti anxiety and depressent supplements like rhodiola and St John’s wort but I have not tried these.

I just went out today with a couple of mates and decided to have one drink, just one. Short time after I start to feel some weird movement in my scrotum, which makes me start obsessing over what is going and I completely zone out. I decide to go home because I realise I will just act weird if I stay. When I get home, my balls are all atrophied, just like when I crashed. Honestly, I’m so done. I can’t stay positive, not without some sort of hope. I just cannot believe that I’m in this situation, like it is for real, this is my life now. I know I made some stupid mistakes, but what kind of weak shitty genetics do I have that my body can’t recover from this? Now I’m here ranting, pointless. Sorry guys, I have tried to stay away from this forum because I don’t want to spread negativity like this, but if anyone, you guys are the ones that understand how overwhelming this shit can be. I’ll try to get some sleep, maybe I’ll wake with a more positive outlook. I love you all, the only place where I don’t feel alone,

1 Like

Don’t be too hard on yourself man. It’s not your fault or that of your body that you’re in this condition. You were poisoned by an incredibly shitty and evil drug that should never have been created in the first place. It’s all very overwhelming, but you must find hope in the fact that as a community we are now making serious progress. The PFS Network have assembled truly excellent scientists who want to get to the bottom of this and we are now raising more awareness and funds than we have in the past. If you would like to help get involved we’d love to have you with us. Until then, take care and I hope things are better when you wake.

4 Likes