How I believe I cured my PFS

Yeah Im talking the healthy life style. You’ve been around for a while so I’m sure you have a perfect diet and workout 6 days a week, but some others do not. It’s a shame.

So if I dont work out 6 times per day, cdnuts becomes legimate and his herbal bs effective? Unassailable logic ;).

Re relationship between healthy diet/workout and PFS I hold a similar position to milando97. I would add that I believe the symptom management capability of healthy diet/workout is often significantly overstated.

3 Likes

Yeah I mean healthy lifestyle can reduce heart disease by 40 percent. That’s real numbers right there, so don’t under estimate the power of it. Also I don’t mind that CDnuts sells things. Have you ever seen a fat person who gets in shape and then becomes a personal trainer? Doesn’t make them a Fruad because they found something health related that works and want to profit off of it. If I found a cure for being short, you bet I would sell it short ppl.

3 Likes

Problem with that logic is that the herbal nonsense does not work and that cdnuts did not disclose his role as a salesman for lostempireherbs. Also he promoted penis rings, expensive clinics and expensive online meditation courses.

I.e. cdnuts is selling quackcures to gullible and desperate people.

1 Like

I take all of those. Except vitamin A, I take 25000 IU every two days.

Sex drive is good, erection normal, sensitivity not and issue. All is normal.
My balls have been hurting since 1 year pre-crash (while still on fin) and they gradually stopped. They haven’t hurt in the last 2 months. (I crashed 10 months ago)
I also had like a needle prick on the scrotum every time I was close to orgasm. This started after the crash and went away gradually, didn’t have it for months.
Apocrine glands started working again last month (I smell like a man again), I have less and less dry skin. Just a little more time and it’ll be gone.

I still have some insomnia, and it depends on if I eat carbs or not. It has a direct relationship for me. The less carbs I eat, the better I sleep.

I also take amino acids to get rid of all residual neurological symptoms and it works. Day time, I’m a 100% normal.

I’m now going to simplify and stabilize my regimen. Sulforaphane hasn’t done much but created neurotransmitter imbalances. I did feel more focus but also more depressed and sometimes anxious. So I’m now taking it out. (as well as vitamin K2. I feel some ligament pain since I took it, even at low dose)

My regimen will be:

Carnivore and high saturated fat diet, no carbs.
Exercise, weight lifting etc… as much as I can.
common vitamins and minerals.
Protein shake with added collagen peptide, Pregnenolone 30 mg per day and DHEA 20 mg per day (careful with that. It can crash you)
Some amino acids to counter neurological symptoms, mainly 5-HTP, Tyrosine and L-Dopa.
Calcium pyruvate and lactate to secure wakefulness during the day plus get some calcium,
Choline and Betaine to lower bad estrogen (Choline does tons of other good things)

Basically what I’ve always said I was taking except I kept testing different things which got me ill and I’m done with that. I’ll stick to what works the best and I will most likely continue improving slowly because that’s what happened in the last 8 months.

do you take mucuna pruriens (natural supplement with l-dopa in it) or really the prescription drug l-dopa for parkinson disease? @Ozeph

I try to take only natural stuff.

ok good :+1: me too

1 Like

I can claim the same thing about PFS. You are just getting older and your erection is getting weaker every year and mental problems is just the consequnce of you having ED and losing your confidence. Finasteride has nothing to do with your condition, it is just explained by nocebo effect plus other natural causes that occurred at the time you were taking FIN and you falsely linked your problems to the drug.

3 Likes

are you kidding? hope so because these claims drive me nuts. i cant even read a fucking book now and that has nothing to do with my age (21 lol)

1 Like

PVDL just claiming that herbs/supplements is not the reason of someone getting cured or getting better. I gave him the same analogy about PFS.

False analogy. The evidence clearly shows that the herbal nonsense was a scam initiated by cdnuts. It also clearly shows that the overwhelming majority had no permanent improvement. Some initially made wild claims about their improvement which they later had to correct, when the supposed improvement vanished. Some claimed improvement but little time had passed since they stopped finasteride (=natural improvement likely).

Re PFS we have clear anecdotal evidence and personal experience that it is real. Also we have physical symptoms that are hard to explain with placebo, causation/correlation stuff like penile shrinkage, facial wasting, muscle wasting, reduced semen volume etc.

If the anecdotal evidence pro herbs was as compelling as the anecdotal evidence pro PFS on this forum I would have a different assessment re herbs. However anecdotal evidence re herbs indicates that we are dealing with placebo, wishful thinking getting causation and correlation mixed up and with people spreading false information due to fraudulent/ commercial motivations.

7 Likes

thank you @pvdl i cant hear this bs bout cdnuts protocol any longer…

4 Likes

Just for arguments sake, do you have before and after measurements to confirm these changes? How much length have you lost in your penis?

I’ve seen very normal people lose musscle, go from fat to skinny (and vice versa) - how do you know it’s fins fault? When you get older these changes happen as well…

1 Like

I can agree on cdnuts, but not on supplements/herbs in general. If there would be such thing as a natural improvement you wouldn’t be on this forum anymore. You would be naturally cured already. But weirdly I don’t see people massively getting cured naturally ? And from my personal experience, when I abstained myself from any substances for months, I stayed where I was, without any slightest sign of getting better.

Your facts about anecdotal evidence, are not convincing at all. You can’t prove it’s not natural causes the root of your problem, maybe you got stressed, maybe you had ongoing chronic condition that got worse, maybe you ate a rotten carrot infested with vicious microbes.

What I am saying, people who got better right after taking herbs, are no different from people who got worse right after taking fin.

And this.

2 Likes

Only in the strange world of PFS does a PFS sufferer argue that anecdotal evidence for PFS is as weak as herbs being a cure for it. Also you are shooting yourself in the foot: If anecdotal evidence for PFS is weak not convincing, anecdotal evidence for herbs being a cure to PFS is per definition even weaker.

Its entirely logical to claim that anecdotal evidence re PFS is very strong while anecdotal evidence for herbs being a cure is very weak. But I wont repeat what I said above. Its just how I interpret the data on this forum.

1 Like

I see its hard for you to understand that I intentionally applied YOUR logic for PFS . And in this case it should work either both ways. You are shouting at every corner that herbs is placebo, but i bet you wouldn’t like it if a doctor will tell you there is no such thing as PFS and its in your head. There is the same amount of anecdotal evidence for herbs other meds that helped people.

7 Likes

I understood your analogy, I just dont think it applies. I dont believe the anecdotal evidence pro herbs goes beyond what you would expect with causation/correlation confusion, placebo, fraudulent motivations and wishful thinking. Same cant be said for (physical symptoms) re PFS.

maca+tribulus helped me too, better erections and orgasms but the improvement didnt last long, it maybe has to be cycled.

dont cycle anything. im here because i cycled propecia

2 Likes