How I believe I cured my PFS

False analogy. The evidence clearly shows that the herbal nonsense was a scam initiated by cdnuts. It also clearly shows that the overwhelming majority had no permanent improvement. Some initially made wild claims about their improvement which they later had to correct, when the supposed improvement vanished. Some claimed improvement but little time had passed since they stopped finasteride (=natural improvement likely).

Re PFS we have clear anecdotal evidence and personal experience that it is real. Also we have physical symptoms that are hard to explain with placebo, causation/correlation stuff like penile shrinkage, facial wasting, muscle wasting, reduced semen volume etc.

If the anecdotal evidence pro herbs was as compelling as the anecdotal evidence pro PFS on this forum I would have a different assessment re herbs. However anecdotal evidence re herbs indicates that we are dealing with placebo, wishful thinking getting causation and correlation mixed up and with people spreading false information due to fraudulent/ commercial motivations.

7 Likes

thank you @pvdl i cant hear this bs bout cdnuts protocol any longer…

4 Likes

Just for arguments sake, do you have before and after measurements to confirm these changes? How much length have you lost in your penis?

I’ve seen very normal people lose musscle, go from fat to skinny (and vice versa) - how do you know it’s fins fault? When you get older these changes happen as well…

1 Like

I can agree on cdnuts, but not on supplements/herbs in general. If there would be such thing as a natural improvement you wouldn’t be on this forum anymore. You would be naturally cured already. But weirdly I don’t see people massively getting cured naturally ? And from my personal experience, when I abstained myself from any substances for months, I stayed where I was, without any slightest sign of getting better.

Your facts about anecdotal evidence, are not convincing at all. You can’t prove it’s not natural causes the root of your problem, maybe you got stressed, maybe you had ongoing chronic condition that got worse, maybe you ate a rotten carrot infested with vicious microbes.

What I am saying, people who got better right after taking herbs, are no different from people who got worse right after taking fin.

And this.

2 Likes

Only in the strange world of PFS does a PFS sufferer argue that anecdotal evidence for PFS is as weak as herbs being a cure for it. Also you are shooting yourself in the foot: If anecdotal evidence for PFS is weak not convincing, anecdotal evidence for herbs being a cure to PFS is per definition even weaker.

Its entirely logical to claim that anecdotal evidence re PFS is very strong while anecdotal evidence for herbs being a cure is very weak. But I wont repeat what I said above. Its just how I interpret the data on this forum.

1 Like

I see its hard for you to understand that I intentionally applied YOUR logic for PFS . And in this case it should work either both ways. You are shouting at every corner that herbs is placebo, but i bet you wouldn’t like it if a doctor will tell you there is no such thing as PFS and its in your head. There is the same amount of anecdotal evidence for herbs other meds that helped people.

7 Likes

I understood your analogy, I just dont think it applies. I dont believe the anecdotal evidence pro herbs goes beyond what you would expect with causation/correlation confusion, placebo, fraudulent motivations and wishful thinking. Same cant be said for (physical symptoms) re PFS.

maca+tribulus helped me too, better erections and orgasms but the improvement didnt last long, it maybe has to be cycled.

dont cycle anything. im here because i cycled propecia

2 Likes

But it is “propecia”. Problem is not about the cycle only istelf. Its the substance man.

1 Like

yeah but cycling triggered it

Hm i dont know, I think that you have to cycle certain supplements that help since you get tolerant to it at some point, so you just tsake a break. Similiar to caffeine.

1 Like

I did countless hormone/supplements cycles over the last 3 years and my baseline only got better (some small crashes too but in the end I only got better).

In my opinion cycling is basically the only thing that could actually trigger epigenetic changes/fix the AR.

If you keep your DHT 100% stable all the time nothing will happen for most guys.

3 Likes

That’s interesting @Invictus , can you tell us where you were and where you are now?

Problem is that you no one knows if your interventions really improved you or your body just healed natrually.

4 Likes

yeah trigger epigenetic changes, like pfs. but when you already blessed with pfs it might be a try :+1:

As someone who has benefited from the CDnuts protocol, it is SO SAD to come on here and read all the attacks on him and excuses people make to justify not putting in the hard work and following the protocol.

Even if you weren’t sure that the protocol doesn’t heal you, why wouldn’t you at least try? You don’t even have to buy the herbs from Lost Empire. A year is gonna pass anyway so I decided I was going to live as healthy as possible, and it’s paying off. In around five months of doing his protocol around 95%, I’ve regained my personality, morning and nocturnal erections, cognitivie abilities are much better, I’m more muscular, libido is better, genital sensitivity is much better, I’m just overall a lot better guys and im grateful for it.

While I’m not one of those guys who believe one protocol can “cure” everyone, I do believe everyone could only benefit from living extra healthy for MONTHS, not weeks. Also, we can’t ignore all the recoveries on websites like SwoleSource from following protocols like this.

I understand being wary of taking any of the supplements he recommends though, the herbs mainly. However, the dude literally spent five years of his life experimenting on himself, trying things out and seeing what made him crash and what made him feel better. The protocol is a combination of everything that made him feel better. I’ve taken the herbs everyday for around five months now (minus the DHT cycle I did), and I’ve seen NOTHING but BENEFITS. While something as simple as too much caffeine made me crash in the early days. So the herbs seem to be pretty safe.

I personally think everyone with PFS should at least be exercising and eating healthy, like @Mcbbould said. It’s the least you can do. Just do what you can. Even back in the darkest days when I was getting panic attacks and my body was shaking from the brain fog and anxiety, I still pushed through and did my workout as best as I could. And here I am five months later, doing so much better.

CDnuts, English, Entropy, Swill, Maxout777, CannonBalls, Coppersocks, Jimmyjonas, Rahaysa, PHBO, Jacknap and Damn are ALL either recovered, or almost recovered, from following the same exact regimen. Are all these guys frauds too?

11 Likes

What herbs did you take, cdnuts advocates taking like 17 different ones. If one were to order all those that would total to about 500 - 1000 dollars. Did you do cold showers? What was your herb rotation.

I really want to believe you man, but I think you’re just cdnuts who made a different account to milk more money from us. I’ve been on swole source and anyone who questions cdnuts methods is attacked and their questions go unanswered.

If you want to be taken seriously you should make another post going into great detail as to what you did personally.

Describe how your symptoms improved

2 Likes

17 herbs will not cost you $500. At least not where I live with Amazon- I cant speak for other countries

1 Like

I believe the main issue here is that severity of PFS can greatly differ, sometimes to a point where you literally cannot care for yourself or workout. There are cases in which something has completely shut off, and muscles don’t respond to stimulus and essentially just spasm and twitch. In this case, you don’t just push through it and hit the ole pull-ups or the bench press. It is frustrating because I know that recovery from this is possible, but at what extent of damage done is recovery NOT possible? According to CD and friends, a state does not exist, as the body is fully capable of healing itself if the conditions are set. I don’t believe we have the answer. The protocol, yes it is the most logical and optimistic thing to do, but at what point of severity is a sufferer just drinking herb flavored water, doing breathing exercises and freezing his ass off in the shower just to do it?

If you look at my previous posts, my social media accounts are available for the public. I have participated in bodybuilding my entire life and fitness has always been my primary passion. I chose physical therapy as a career path… it isn’t a matter of me “not wanting it” bad enough, or me being too lazy to “hit the gym” lol. There are guys who are FUCKED UP from this poison and i’m unsure if the extent of damage and change I’ve experienced to my body is solvable by natural means…

Saying that, I have NOT followed his protocol to a T, I’ve picked and chosen different pieces that I’m most comfortable with, and I have not cleansed my body properly. I understand that the protocol is not a pick-and-choose type of deal. It’s 100% dedication, hitting the healing process from all angles and leaving no stone unturned. It is not a lack of understanding, it’s skepticism of the validity.