How does prolactin cause reduced sex drive?

Well if you can reverse PFS then you can.

1 Like

If you increase dopamine, it will suppress prolactin.
Also antipsychotics are sky rocketing prolactin because of dopamine killing effects.

1 Like

i know. i mean how i can make drugs like l dopa work again ?

L dopa also neuro toxic be careful while using it.
Add some neuro protective supplements with it like methylfolate. Too much l dopa might increase homocysteine which is a neurotoxic and negative allosteric modulator of D2 receptors.

@Milando97

The prolactin cure

The study grew out of a basic observation, said lead researcher Dr. Tung-Chin Hsieh. When men have an orgasm and ejaculate, the amount of the hormone prolactin in the bloodstream surges. Cabergoline lowers prolactin levels, which is why it’s used to treat pituitary gland tumors that cause an overabundance of the hormone. Hsieh and his colleagues in the Baylor College men’s health clinic started to prescribe cabergoline “off label” to see if reducing prolactin levels in men might cure anorgasmia.

It apparently did. In the very preliminary pilot study presented at the American Urological Association meeting, Hsieh said that 50 of the 72 men in the study (69%) said their orgasms improved after taking 0.5 milligrams of cabergoline twice a week for an average of 10 months. Of the 50 men who said things got better, half (26) said their orgasm function returned to normal.