How do you feel about brain fog?

When it’s very serious, it’s like the brain is frozen.
There is a wall in some part that stops working.
My lips are dry and bitter and my heart is beating fast and my anxiety is not calming down. feel no composure
I’m going crazy because I have to live like that.
I give up my relationships.

I eat gaba creatine when I am very bored.
be effective but not long-lasting

Tell us what your are eating on a daily basis…

There is nothing I eat every day except rice.

Rice is a 5AR inhibitor and affects many PFS sufferers badly. I think you can improve cognitive function by intermittent fasting and reducing the types of foods you eat to a few “safe” ones… You could try having NO sugar, coffee, RICE, chocolate, pastas, fast foods, MSG and even vegetables, alcohol or drugs and avoid anything that might be a 5AR inhibitor. You could also try starting with a one day fast, then trying carnivore diet and sea salt, water ONLY for a few a couple of weeks… Oh stop taking any supplements. You could feel MUCH Better.

I can’t live like that forever.
I’d do it for months if it worked forever.
I’ve been fasting, and it’s temporary.

lol rice is not a 5ar inhibitor. you’re conflating it with rice bran.

2 Likes

yes it is…

Is rice the most avoidable food?

Please read the last paragraph in the link you sourced. That chart is based on this study: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0896844611002762?via%3Dihub

The title of that study?

5α-Reductase type 1 inhibition of Oryza sativa bran extract prepared by supercritical carbon dioxide fluid

You can try to avoid brown rice to see how it goes. But white rice is perfectly fine to eat.

1 Like