How come im never thirsty anymore?

For some reason ever since this all started… I am never thirsty anymore? In fact I have to force myself to drink a glass of water… this is not the case before…

also I have 0 veins on my arms anymore?

I found I had high albumin levels which can be a sign of dehydration , or it can be a sign of retinol deficiency(retinol fills cells with water)

High albumin (hyperalbuminemia) is almost always caused by dehydration. In some cases of retinol (Vitamin A) deficiency, the albumin level can be elevated to high-normal values (e.g., 4.9 g/dL). This is because retinol causes cells to swell with water (this is also the reason too much Vitamin A is toxic).[13] This swelling also likely occurs during treatment with 13-cis retinoic acid (isotretnoin), a pharmaceutical for treating severe acne, amongst other conditions. In lab experiments it has been shown that all-trans retinoic acid down regulates human albumin production

I belive the lack of thirst iis due to vassopresin. I hace this too.

1 Like

do your armpits sweat at all anymore?

Only when i have night sweats which is most nights. Hormones obviously

I dont sweat at all anymore from my armpits… and despite having a low serum e2 level 12(11-45) the odor seems estrogenic to me…

1 Like

Androgen issue.