How can we recruit more PSSD sufferers to our efforts?

I’m sure this topic has been raised before. But the PSSD community is much larger than ours and I think it makes sense to begin proactively trying to bring more into our efforts, such as the monthly donation whats app group (please join if you haven’t already).

I have begun making posts on the PSSD subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/v2g25y/monthly_fundraising_group_for_research/

It’s quite clear our conditions are the same, as numerous others like @awor have pointed out. I think it’s important we keep uniting this community as much as possible. I welcome all thoughts and ideas.

1 Like

All the post endocrine disruptor syndrom sufferers are not united in one block like propecia help. A very specific name from the history of the fight against the Merck Cartel. Better would be post drug syndrome united.
So victims active in different reddit groups, surviving antidepressants, pssd forum, acne org. This specific groups should go on but it would be good all the post drug syndrome victims would be registered together in one forum for more awareness fundraising and political influence.

1 Like

I agree

I was looking at the memorial page here the other day and seemed like the majority were PAS sufferers. Surprised that alone doesn’t get more traction but I guess the brand name was discontinued, that’s something but obviously not enough.

We can connect them to PFSnetwork maybe, and run parallel studies.
On Reddit the are a lot active, but they lack organization.