Hormonally aging men under 25

I was thinking, and a thought occured in my head. is it possible that while the most severe symptoms of penile atrophy and intense brainfog may apply to those who have taken finasteride for long periods of time, for young men taking any finasteride at all simply alters parts of the body/hormonal systems to function like that of a (healthy) older man? this would explain why doctors can run tests and see medically normal looking hormones and penis’s, but young men who have taken this medicine while possessing true youth can feel very noticeably different.after brief stints with finasteride. I also feel like from the stories I’ve seen, the ones who briefly try finasteride and feel way off are usually men in their early to mid 20’s. (I fall in this category). it would also explain this- how many doctors see healthy men in their early 20’s get evaluated for ED or hormonal/androgen [insensitivity/defficiency]? they may have no reference range for what young men should look like.

I also ask if anyone has any androgen or hormonal blood work from before they ever dosed propecia, and after they stopped, to please share. especially if you are under 25 and used it for a short period of time.

I understand your train of thought, but the hormone levels of younger men are not unknown to doctors.

Further to this we have had body builders who have monitored their hormone levels before and after drug problems and it has failed to indicate the root cause of our problem.

Unfortunately, if it were as simple as raising hormone levels, we would be able to supplement our way back to health.

To further muddy the waters, some people see increased hormone levels after a crash.

For now it is working for me with decreased estrogen and increased testosterone.
I hope i will not crush on this.
Also my last urologist told me that finasteride causes accelerated aging on endocrine system and genital tissue via some unknown effect on endocrine system.
He said that it simulates like your body thinks like it is in 50s or 60s and acted like on it. Though he did not offered anything else except pde5 inhibitors. He assured me that all of my pfs symptoms will be appear in the future even if i never used the drug. By using it i messed up some internal clock or system somehow.

which doctor are you seeing? I can’t find a doctor that even believes PFS is real, other than Irwig who is a total joke

Well i went to professors, experienced doctors, even myself i thought this is a nocebo effect. They send me to psychiatrists all of them send me back to urologists. My life was in between them last psychiatrist was 100 percent sure that my problem is not psychiatric he insisted that I have a hormonal problem so, this time I went to a state research hospital in Turkey First urologist was a young guy fresh graduate from medical faculty, told me that, definitely it is because of finasteride! He was exactly sure about the cause. I did not believe him take an appointment from another doctor at same hospital he was little bit older and experienced he also gave me lots of tests, in the end he said finasteride has this permanent effect but, you should be very unlucky to it hit you, and said to me that finasteride accelerated natural aging processes of my Androgenic system…