Hopeful2020 - hCG log

And thank you @hopeful2020 - it’s greatly appreciated. Sorry it took you a bit longer than 30 minutes, but I hope everyone who completes it can appreciate what a valuable source of data it will be for researchers and clinicians.

What is your dose in IU/week? It would be interesting to see your testosterone and E2 levels now that your hormones have reached steady state.

Keep up with the efforts. It takes time for the body to change. HCG is a good approach to repair neurosteroidigensis and steroidogenic acute regulatory protein. You may consider adding in recombinant FSH in the future.

Also consider optimising your use of HDAC inhibitors to encourage your epigenticis to change to reflect your current environment.

I hope you see positive improvements soon.

Hopefully everyone had a nice Easter.

Week 9 Update: average daily rating was 4.36.

2 Likes

Week 10 update: average daily score was 4.07. One wrinkle…I got COVID.

2 Likes

Feel better man, keep us updated

Hi Hopeful, are you experiencing any Covid symptoms? Hopefully you are not and will have natural immunity in a week or so…

Good Luck

Week 11 update: average daily score was 4.00. I did experience COVID symptoms…it played out like a cold more or less. I’m nearly 100% recovered. I just finished my second vial of HCG. I’ve got about one more week in me and then hopefully I can get my hormones retested and taper HCG to something like the MWF schedule. I wish my symptom results were better, but it is what it is.

1 Like

You probably need TRT or some steroids to fix your AR’s. HCG is a weak androgen, especially for your receptors. It probably adressed your lack of neurosteroids now. Do you feel better mentally? Sleeping better? Less anxiety? If so, i am correct. You are on the right track. Initiate stage 2. :nerd_face:

I appreciate your quantification system, but can you sum up in plain speak any/all benefits and any/all negatives? Your hormonal profile looked quite good on the 250IU daily dosage, so would love to hear a breakdown on benefits and cons. Thanks dude.

Week 12 Update: average daily score is 4.21. COVID was a cold for me. It’s over.

@johnnyfin I appreciate that you are curious to know if there’s anything more to know beneath the numbers I’m reporting. Shockingly little, actually. I had some dizzy spells that would last for days at a time, but they were never bad enough to get me to quit, and I’m fine as of this writing. Just over the last couple of days I’ve seen some evidence that my hairloss might have picked up, but it’s very subtle if so. On the whole, you could have told me I was injecting water and I would have believed it, setting aside my bloodwork. I would have wondered about the dizziness though.

@Cooper hCG is a gonadotropin and we should take it to be as strong of an “androgen” as whatever hormonal response it kicks up in each individual (revisit my bloodwork). I never had cognitive symptoms, so there was never anything to solve there. I am not totally averse to trying something TRT related, but honestly I would have wanted a positive signal from this run of hCG, even if tepid.

2 Likes

Yeah there is the thing. It increases T levels by testicle stimuli but it is weak when it comes to downregulating AR’s. You just increased your T levels to a healthy optimal level now.

Receptors need stronger androgens to directly bind them to cause downregulation. I hope your T levels won’t fall back, update us if it falls back. I alsoo took HCG but never did a test so i wonder if mine fall back too. If you try TRT or steroids (which i would say you should) make sure to use HCG with them again.

how was it going with low dose hcg?

@doomed80

In the BioGaia Gastrus product could the L.Reuteri ATCC PTA 6475 pro inflammatory strain counter the anti inflammatory affects the L. reuter DSM strain provides? Is one strain cancelling out the other strain with regards to inflammation?