Honestly guys.. We are already dead. Long time ago

Although I understand them but some people just love self-pity instead of taking action…

Give us pay attention when you are will be cured. Try everything man… I have a totally paralysed friend… Tried everything… He cant move. But he tried everything. Do you understand the connection???

1 Like

I feel your pain brother, I quit my job because I had cognitive problems thx to PFS. But still can’t give up without a fight.

Have you done hormone regimens? TRT, proviron, HCG,…? Serious things, not talking about CDnuts his herb protocol

Guys like u must seriously get banned

So I need to get banned because I have a different opinion than participating in your self pity party?

You still didn’t answer my question; what have you done to get better?

I drinked beers. I told you.

1 Like

Are you serious? Getting drunk is the only thing you did to try and recover?

It’s been pretty well hashed out that none of that works for PFS. There’s two types of cases…those that need time to resolve and those that need a time machine. If you’re lucky you have a time one…I did then I turned it into a time machine one.

1 Like

Do you have any bloodwork? How are your hormone levels?

You are the typical case. You live in a dream world. Put these shit on you

1 Like

Ohh man, i am in this forum since almost 2 years, i am fedup of sharing my hormonal panel everywhere, in a nutshell, my hormonal levels were totally normal, had a bit of a high e2 after a month of quitting but that too became normal after proviron without much discernible effects except improvements in bloating.

I can only advise u to not be an arm-chair scientist, this disease is related to serious issues with Andorgen Receptors which will be proved in upcoming researches. Hormonal therapies don’t work everytime for everyone and it always has a risk of making things even worse, so unless u are willing to go to any length to treat this or are a very mild sufferer, don’t touch anything.

2 Likes

Of course I agree with you this is a serious issue. But like the moderators here said, we will need to use “existing technology” to fix our problems. I believe hormonal regimens are that technology since many did recover with that. Also you say having normal levels but can I ask how much your test level was?

Yes friend, keep drinking beer that will surely recover you.

Total T was 689 or something and e2 was 52

1 Like

Life is an evil game now, whoever endures the most pain for the longest. Whoever wins and endures the longest loses.

Life is suffering, whether you have PFS or not.

There’s a time for complaining and feeling sorry for ourselves, but at some point we have to face reality head on, which is that we have a serious disease with no known cure.

It’s easy to get stuck in a “how did I get here - who is to blame?” thought loop – we brought it on ourselves by taking the drug voluntarily. Ignorant doctors prescribed the drug. Merck misled us. The FDA was asleep at the wheel. But that doesn’t matter now. I don’t think there’s any point to pursue “justice”. We’re in this situation, and there’s only one choice – accept the suffering and move forward.

How to move forward? Try to keep your life together while doing the best you can do either raise awareness among regulators/doctors/your friends/your family/the public, donate money to research, or persuade someone else to do so.

5 Likes

I would search for methylation dna and gene expression. It’s the probable core of all our issues.

A lot of people tried trt, and supplements. Barely anyone recovered. Some felt better, and for some that’s enough.

Most did not.

Those who did recover following a specific protocol, there’s still no certainty they just accepted whatever state they were in now, or if they actually solved their gene expression.

So I don’t think it’s fair to say to people that not willing to risk steroids, equates to be wallowing in self pity. Especially when the amount of recoveries is that low.

Let alone people who already have normal to high normal T and DHT levels.

But take a look at gene expression, and how to change that, that would be are more efficient route, or if TRT fails for you.

Gene expression is a leading hypothesis right now. But self-experimentation with HDAC inhibitors or other drugs affecting the epigenome is possibly even riskier than hormones.

We’ll know so much more once we get the new study going. Science is great, let’s use it.

2 Likes

Sounds promising.

Could you give a ELI5 of the study?

So what said @bsvc initially in this thread?!

The moderators do not advocate the use of hormonal regimens. Definitely not self administered ones, at least.

2 Likes