Histaminintolerance after Finasterid?

Who has problems with histamine? Burning of the bladder - frequent urination, strong brain fog - allergic swellings -Headache after Food -Gut Problems…etc …

2 Likes

how do you diagnose histamine issues? I do have bladder pain, stress incontinence, brain fog, and developed egg allergy. I have gut issues proven by elevated zonulin (leaky gut) and elevated calprotectin (gut inflammation)

I recently did food allergy testing so I am awaiting the results for those too.

Stooltest -Urintest- HNMT Test -Blood Test
and it is Histamin …and other Allergies…

have you this Problem after Finasterid??

I’ve been hypothesizing that subset of PFS may be largely caused by significant shifts in microbiome. Both androgens and estrogens affect microbiome differently and may result in dysbiosis. Histamine Intolerance is one outcome of dysbiosis. It could be an overgrowth lactic acid bacteria that convert histidine to histamine. Some probiotics known to degrade histamine coupled with AIP diet may help.

Get a microbiome analysis.

2 Likes

I had make more microbiome analysis. all the Long Years , and the analyses are not so bad…
a Special Klinik says my Gut had 80% Histamin Transfer … i have No Histaminintoleranz
but i am sure i had this… low Cortisol…

i think more that my Adrenals not workig 100% low Cortisol and Histamin goes High
and inflammed my Body…

I developed the worst seasonal allergies after taking Fin. I usually have mild allergies but this season was the absolute worst. Def increased sensetivity