Histamine suppresses sweating/perspiration

“histamine directly affected sweat glands”
There’s a few studies on this.
I hit a wall with lactobacillus reuteri, the histamine secreting kind.
it started to feel like my blood was running cold. I felt a coldness in my face, eyes, hands, feet, even gum tissue.
I think maybe I can manipulate some of the core PFS symptoms?
Some keys,
Pelvic floor pressure, anal sphincter relaxation/contraction
Vascular permeability, vascular leakage
immune suppression vs immune activation/stimulation
I think that cold feeling I mentioned could also be related to hypotension/lower body temperature.
I think ive been able to manipulate some of what I just mentioned through bacteria alone,
and it could be related to histamine.
I dont plan on posting much more on this for now, but what ill be looking at is maximum suppression of h2 receptors in the gut first and how this might stimulate immunity or disarm histamine secreting bacterias immune suppressive property (the opposite of what I was looking at).

Two-photon excitation microscopy showed histamine working on sweat glands, impairing sweating . Their findings indicated that histamine activated glycogen synthase kinase in sweat glands, inhibiting sweating . Sweating has been associated with the exacerbation of atopic dermatitis (AD) in diverse ways.Jul 31, 2013

Histamine, a major player in allergic reactions, suppresses …

www.osaka-u.ac.jp › news › ResearchRelease › 2013/07
](http://www.osaka-u.ac.jp/en/news/ResearchRelease/2013/07/20130731_1)

Histamine Modulates Sweating and Affects Clinical Manifestations of Atopic Dermatitis.

@guitarman01 I completely stopped sweating after my tribulus and NAC incident. What could it mean?