Hims acknowledged PFS (to me)

So I got really pissed off and messaged hims (the place I got finasteride from) telling them how much I have been struggling ever since I took finasteride. And all the doctors I have seen. And they responded saying that it is extremely unusual and then mentioned that I should look into something called PFS. I of course told them I know all about it and it is very real. It was a nurse that responded to me with all this. Does this mean anything? Also their ‘senior care team’ is going to reach out to me whatever that means.

I’m no lawyer or legal expert or anything but it does feel like this has the potential for some legal ramifications. At least, you’d think that they could get in trouble if they don’t warn about PFS while having knowledge about what it is.

I’m curious to see what this “senior care team” does. I suspect that they’ll just try to offer you some money to not sue them.

1 Like

Yeah im curious what theyll do also. Surely someone on here has had some kind of interaction similar to this with hims before right?

Actually come to think of it, I expect that the senior care team will just suggest/offer you some more prescription meds. ED pills obviously, maybe some stuff that’s supposed to help with numb orgasms and low libido, and maybe some antidepressants too.