High doses Vit B Complex & Glutation against muscle atrophy

Agreed. It’s all about how an individuals body processes it. I have had bad reactions to B vitamins over the years. Last summer infact and now enough to know to stay the hell away from them.

LOL . This made me laugh .funny

I think Dubya crashed from the SAMe

Vitamin B12 sublingual put high amounts of it into my blood stream and it had zero impact on my PFS. Oral vitamin B12 couldn’t even make it into my blood steam due to poor absorption. Which is common with b12

Vitamin b4 and B6 are co factors in production of several different neurotransmitters

I’m started a high risk trial today consisting of b4, B6, phenylalanine and tyrosine. I’m praying to the PFS gods I don’t get fucked up

Out of curiosity:

-have you tested your levels?
-why would you take all these things at once?

@ TFD

Because look at the pathway. This is how dopamine is made . So if I’m doing an experiment exclusive to increasing dopamine then I have to take the things that increase dopamine

So I had two tests done so far . One in July 2020 and one in December 2020. The one on July showed low serotonin, dopamine and glutamate in the urine. I increased all three and this is what happened:

My constipation went away

My sexual sides stayed the same

I fell into severe original PFS onset level insomnia

At the time I fell into severe relapse insomnia I was now in December of 2020. I had another test done. My dopamine, serotonin and glutamate all increased. I came off of everything. I recovered mostly from the relapse insomnia using glycine

From December 2020-present I have done 6 other experiments consisting of increasing serotonin only. The results were as follows with these other serotonin only experiments:

Constipation cured during every experiment

Slight decrease in sleep quality

Noticeable decrease in sexual sides baseline

Now I’m off the serotonin supplements. And I’m attempting my first dopamine increase only experiment since my crash in December of 2020.

No I did not do a before/current test for this experiment. I wanted to but I can’t afford it right now. I’m just going to go in blind and roll the PFS dice. I need to see what happened’s when I do a dopamine increase only experiment off the serotonin supplements. And unfortunately I won’t have values on paper to look at

Preventive measures:

Make this a two week only trial

Take 5000 MG’s of glycine nightly in hopes fo counter any possible overly sensitive response to increasing dopamine, norepinephrine and Epinephrine

Pray to PFS gods every day

1 Like

Good luck man, keep us posted.

1 Like

Thanks man
I will keep everyone posted