High dose HCG + arimidex

My doc gived me high dose HCG like 10.000 IU / week and arimidex. He sayed i need supraphysiological T levels. “won’t help” , “it will be worse” , etc… those who will write should not write. This is a help forum. propeciaHELP. I am writing to help. I just want to hear positive experiences. Don’t write negative. thanks

2 Likes

Hey ,
Same to me , I asked my doctor ( 2 doctors ) , I asked one doctor for hCG and T injection , he said it can make body worse , even cardiovascular disease in future …
And I asked another urologist , he said do exercise , weight lifting , drink water a lot , saw palmetto / finasteride side effects are reversible , so don’t worry …
Since then I’m doing little exercise ,
Not taking any external medicine …

Do you think you can cure yourself with exercise and a healthy life? I admit myself that i never tried hard enough but still i don’t believe exercise can cure you man… There are tons of stories about that. Of course do it, it’s good, but don’t expect to be cured in MY opinion.

Also what did your doctor say about HCG else? Did he say that PFS is 100% reversible too? Why HCG is dangerous? Thanks. @Poisonpalmetto

2 Likes

I said only HCG not T , T injection linked testicular atrophy.

1 Like

there is a tradition here. hopefulness of people is prevented. Nobody believes the people who said I was treated. the hope of those who want to recover is also breaking. If the exercise was curing, we would all have already healed.

I would never do high HCG and an AI. HCG can eventually desensitize leydig cells and AIs have all kinds of potential problems. There’s no point in increasing T anyway. Countless people here have tried TRT without any benefit. You can try it anyway to see if you have hypogonadism instead of PFS, though.

1 Like

Why not clomid? Is he trying to cure your testicular atrophy?

same things

please learn to understand what you read

They are not same things. HCG will cause leydig cell desensitisation - I read that too. Anyway good luck with your treatment.

1 Like

Having tried clomid and HCG, (currently hcg is all im experimenting with), they are not comparable im terms of symptomatic relief. Clomid is downright terrible

Hey , I don’t know who has done a lot exercise / run after getting PFS nd didn’t get recovered …
I read a comment on YouTube where a guy said his job is hard work under sunlight , he had PFS too , but he didn’t think about it , he went for job daily and get sweated during work , nd he got recovered after 1 nd half yr ,
My Dr said too …
If he suggests me hormonal injection , it can cause hormonal imbalance , lyk testosterone : estrogen : estradiol ratio .
Already suffering with T:DHT ratio . I was advised Eat healthy , protein foods …
No oil/ junks , no alcohol , no sugar , lift weights , run , sprint , that’s all…
And yes I took Tongkat Ali , it made me depression free …
Tongkat Ali being used to increase testosterone naturally , I took it for two months , no work , but I’m now without any tension and depression … :grin:
But remember also the side effect , when I started tongkat Ali , after using one week , I had headache , pain in thigh veins , nd due to low estradiol ( as it’s lower estrogen level ) I had a big trouble with the brain fog , I continued for 2 months nd left …
After 1 yr , I’m feeling amazing , no depression …

Hi @Poisonpalmetto, can you point to what research and papers your doctor is talking of? I’m familiar with the vast majority of published research on PFS and, to my knowledge, none contain suggestions for therapy or suggest “detoxification is the process for fast recovery”. If you can’t provide sources to support the claims made in your post, much of it will be edited to keep it in line with our forum guidelines. Thank you.

2 Likes

Can you please share the story of that guy who recovered due to his daily job? Any links? Also, if you really believe this is the cure, why aren’t you doing heavy exercise and the things you said above? Just go full force if you believe this can cure you
I hope it will work out for you.

Yes I didn’t do any hard exercise after getting hit by PFS ,
But from last few months I’m doing hard exercise and I don’t hv depression nd fog .
Clear minds , I can think a lot , positive thinking , and I’m able to reduce my weight , full energetic , I can do any work now…
Previously I was lyk a zombie , couldn’t think , couldn’t work .

Libido same ?

That my Dr suggested to detoxing …
And I’m following that …
I’m now energetic , no depression …
Every country’s Dr are different and their opinions too and treatment process also different …
No vaccine for PFS but there is some hope …
And u can google it too …
U wl see PFS persistent for long tym , but it hasn’t said PFS is permanent …
And many Youtubers commented they got recovered from PFS too …
Listen positive instead of negative …
Negative thinking wl push u back in ur recovery process …
Thnk u .

1 Like

I don’t hv libido since getting PFS , but yes , some tym I get libido , I can feel I’m getting libido , but very less …
But when I got PFS at that tym I had 0 libido …

OK, your post has been edited to reflect that these are just the opinions of your doctor and are not based on research pertaining to post finasteride syndrome. It’s great to hear that you are experiencing improvements to your condition @Poisonpalmetto, thank you for documenting them.