Hi! This is Damon's Story

Yes, my doctor Daniele Santi…

Did you already go to Daniele Santi?..

1 Like

Prossima settimana, Andrea…
Ti farò sapere :slightly_smiling_face:

Has anyone heard from Mr. Demon recently?

1 Like

Yes, I am in touch with him on WhatsApp.

4 Likes

Good. We were concerned about him. Tell him we hope he is doing well if you could.

5 Likes

Was about to make the same post as Dubya. How has Demon been doing?

Hi Demon!

What are you doing? I am very instresting un your case. I am a spanish boy with the skin, face and body damage.

I am thinking travel to Italy for a one appointment with Melcangi or another PFS physician.

Have you improved at this time?

If you look at his profile, you will see that he hasn’t signed in since November 2019. So you might not get a reply.

1 Like

Damon is no longer with us.
I hope he is in a better place.

He commit suicide???

I don’t know

Are you sure he’s not alive anymore ? that’s really sad

1 Like

I know he was living in absolute hell and even showed the bone loss he had I feel so bad for the guy.

2 Likes

@Sibelio was in contact with him unfortunately his account is suspended. Maybe someone who has contact with Sibelio could confirm damons status. So sad, hope he is managing :frowning:

*I think i saw Sibelio on reddit once I’ll see if i can contact him

Could you please refrain from stating people have died when you don’t really have a clue.

5 Likes

How many people died… When the community start for a found a solution a this problem… We asked a gustice.

Sadly, the community only ask one another. Very few are prepared to speak about what happened. And that is one of the major things holding us all back, maybe the main thing.

I speak with my family my wife is a a great woman… But I not feel a men the times ago. I make a pull in this forum. But the science community what make for this person? How many times go make for a meds for help this person?

Does anybody know he is still alive? I hope he is.

1 Like