Hermifacial atrophy could some of us have this

Google some photographs.

Wow these are our symptoms no doubt. At least someone sees it although most of the pics are pretty drastic. This gal looks more of how mine has been going.

“Currently, there are no known therapies that will stop progression of the disease.”

Of course.

1 Like

The fucking leaflet of the perverted poison has to be 100 pages long. With drastic warning pictures of all the inocent people slaughtered down by the MSD Anti Christs who developed this ugly poison and manipulated the clinical trails.

2 Likes

The positive here is that fat grafting appears to have been successful for her and from the picture it looks to have been a good job.

1 Like

Ohh, I thought the pic on the right was a before pic.

Amazing this syndrome ever got identified.
As it is described by Parry, Henoch and Romberg in the early 19th century, there is wasting of the subcutaneous fat with or without atrophy of adjacent skin, bone, and cartilage [2- 3].

If these guys were around today they’d just call it depression.

3 Likes

A week ago a doctor I saw actually mentioned linear scleroderma/ parry rombergs as a possibility although he was unsure.

1 Like

Wow what kind of doctor? I’m impressed you got one to actually see a possible problem.

A rheumatologist. I actually need to be put on something, some serious immunosuppressants or something because it’s rapidly destroying the left side of my face and skull. Very scary. Right side is untouched, left side (formally my better side) is rapidly deteriorating. Wild stuff. I wouldn’t be shocked if one doctor actually takes serious interest in my case because it’s quite odd and more and more apparent as time passes.

That was my hope too that one of my doctors might stay interested in my case after the bloodwork but I’ve run out of doctors. Hope you have better luck than I did.

Was my left too it’s now hitting the right. Drs gaslight me. Fillers have been the only thing that’s helped my masking some of the damage.

Damn I’m sorry. I’ve had 2 drs (out of like 30) verify it they just said they’re unsure. But scleroderma/parry rombergs was mentioned. The journey to actually verifying that continues.

1 Like

Facial muscle or fat loss is due to the defective AR response. Let’s not confuse the issue.

I had this to a degree and it went away a bit, now it’s back and maybe worse. But by improving your response to androgens it should get better.

Nah this is bone, muscle etc and hemifacial completely different issue.