Here because of Isotretinoin? You must read this topic

Also, would one of the moderators kindly be able to edit the link into the initial post so that it’s clear to people coming in the thread where they need to go? I’m unable to edit it. You could also throw the deadline date in there (2nd Feb 2021)

4 Likes

done

5 Likes

done

3 Likes

Yes, the “new” deadline is Feb 2. They didn’t give us much time, but hey, I have 15 min to spare today to fill it out!

4 Likes

Did it!

3 Likes

Hope this will put an end to the damage this poison gave humanity!

1 Like

Completed.

3 Likes

Thank you! It is a limited inquiry, but numbers MATTER!

How do I find where it is pinned. I do not see it on the main few pages. I would love for everyone who comes here to see it first over all the topics. I want us to have the best response. I know the main people who pushed for this inquiry are tired and burn (due to time and government dragging their feet). Heartbreaking BS to be sure…

What are the other post accutane communities out there?

1 Like

There are several on facebook, a PAS forum with little activity and scattered discussions on acne.org, with one long thread of 700+ pages containing the bulk of the discussion there.

2 Likes

Also on Reddit, there is a forum of thousands…I will note however, that it is all, “Accutane is great, side effects are rare, bugger off” (I posted anyway)
I still recommend Every. Single. Male. With. Issues. Fill it out!

2 Likes

up to top

1 Like

up up up

1 Like

February 16th has been set as the new deadline for public comments upon request of an extension by some in the post-Accutane parent group. Please take advantage of this opportunity if you haven’t already.

Anyone with an opinion about the use of Accutane/isotretinoin in acne treatment is invited to comment:

1 Like

up to top

Done! Hope it’ll proof useful and create a snowball effect for more expert review initiatives of these harmful pharmaceuticals

1 Like

last 5 days

1 Like

Brother thanks for the post, something is being done.