Help please urgent!

Bro, you never know what actually caused this condition, it could have been anything else and the aspirin could be just a coincidence. It could be anything else plus aspirin, it could be the aspirin itself. This doesn’t mean that this pall doesn’t suffer from these sides. Years ago the Saw Palmetto sufferers had to face the same denial, then it came up that probably Saw Palmetto could lead to this condition, I don’t even know why we call it PFS though, seriously!

3 Likes

aspirin causing permanent side? in how many cases ? now i think its one case :grimacing:

Dunno mate! Obviously people are getting this disease from various substances. It is obvious that this condition is a damaged HPT Axis. As I have seen here and in the other support sites, people get this condition from Fin, SSRI, Antibiotics, Extreme diet, Saw Palmetto, Minoxidil, Proscar, etc. and who knows what else leads us into this shit hole! So yeah, I would buy his story, what is the point to come here and waste time writing about it if there isn’t any reason for that?

2 Likes

i agree with you. but you know that there are many stupid people in the hair loss forums that think the people on this site here are not credible and we are hypochondriacs. so maybe he tries to prove it. but of course everyone here only writes the truth, so i believe him and wish him all the best…

2 Likes

Let those people talk whatever they want, soon or later they will end up here! Cheers!

1 Like

haha i know its harsh but i hope so too man

1 Like

Yes, just like that, I applied it directly on the penis as on the advice of the bastard doctor!

Taking PFS with aspirin is very insane.

Unfortunately very bad …

No…

Do you keep in touch with Daniele Santi? Is he aware of this?

Thanks, I expected that might be the case. I am unsure if you are aware of PSSD, a condition with an interesting overlap in symptom profile(1). We are in contact with the PSSD community and have patients here persistently affected by setraline. It is notable that cases who use one of the aforementioned drugs and then another will have reactions to them such as in the cases of @jrums01, @borax off the top of my head, but there’s been plenty to search out. It is also irrelevant that the drug was used for a short time - it is now recognised in medical literature PFS is not occurring dose dependently with finasteride i.e. there is no need for long exposure in predisposed individuals. Most of the severe cases I am aware of had a very short use of the relevant substance. The manager of the PSSD community, as myself and the other admin here, used the drug for days.

It is a personal opinion that it is hypothetically possible that the use of setraline set the stage for a further exposure to an antiandrogenic substance, and this was just what tipped the balance. This is a hypothesis a professor suggested to me when discussing my extraordinary onset of symptoms after one dose, as I’d previously had one dose long ago with a reaction at the time, and I’d personally be inclined to agree as it is not uncommon to see very different responses upon re-exposure.

I would first suggest it could be worthwhile excluding other causes with a medical practitioner, but if you’d like I could try and find the details of clinicians who have previously written up PFS cases for journals in your country and pass them to you via private message. Although as you likely know the etiological root of PFS is not known and there is no disease-modifying treatment, it could be worth reaching out if you wanted to know of doctors with experiences considering PFS patients.

I agree with @axolotl. It took me four months after last bout with Prozac to fully “crash”. I think the Zoloft is certainly related in your brother’s case. I’m sorry this happened to your brother. Please don’t feel guilty. Nobody could conceive something so awful happening.

I wish I could be put into a coma. Honestly I wanna die.

We only need the raw data because we will be doing custom analysis using GWAS techniques. The cheapest 23andMe ancestry option is fine. You can then upload the file to us as described here. Thanks for participating.

I don’t know if this helps you but i doubt that it’s Aspirine. I’m sure 99% that this can be olanzapine or zoloft.

Hello tisho…

Please tell us what you know of these Saw Palmetto sufferers? You say “years ago”… was there a large influx of men complaining after SP consumption if so what time period?

1 Like

Hello there! Back before, this website was created for the Propecia victims, at this time the people didn’t believe that Saw Palmetto was capable to cause the same damage as Propecia. I don’t really know if there was large influx of men… All I know is out there there is a decent amount of people that are facing the same fate as us, but they have no clue what is going on.

4 Likes

Acts deadly on the male reproductive organ. The same applies to the gel I used. The same.

1 Like

I haven’t read that article but well done for finding it @Demon.

1 Like