Help me understand what happened to me

Hi there guys.
I want to know what likely happened to me, because it is different from every other story I have read on here.

For those of you that don’t know:

Took one 1mg pill of finasteride at night. Next morning woke up impotent. Straight up no connection with brain and junk. Anhedonia and comlpete loss of libido set in.

Could get erect with stim but no pleasure and died upon stopping touch.

About 3 and a half weeks later I could suddenly get psychogenic erections when in sexual situations and libido soared back. For 3 and a half weeks I was rock solid and horny. Just no spontaneous or nocturnal erections. I was happy with those improvements anyway.
Then randomly, one week ago I crash hard. Penis goes limp (this time suffering numbness and rubberiness) and libido is dead again.

First of all -

1. was waking up the next morning impotent after the pill considered a crash?

2. I started recovering after nearly a month, and after 3 and a half weeks of decent recovery I crashed. So I basically crashed 7 weeks post 1mg pill. How can that be explained? (Blood work from 1 week after my pill showed dht levels in the normal range, so it’s not like they shot up suddenly and my recovery started well after this)

3. Is it likely my AR were silenced or are upregulated? If I do have any hope of recovery (I guess I did once) what would the likelihood of reducing dht with fin again to resensitize my ARs be? I know its risky and have read into it. But I see no other options.

If I’m impotent and suicidal, I don’t feel I have much more to lose.

Thanks guys, all suggestions theories and advice is welcome :pray:

I’m afraid most of us are as puzzled about this as you are.

I took it for one month over a year ago and have similar ups and downs in my libido and still experience fluctuations of symptoms. The short resurgance of libido early on is not unheard of either. I think I’ve experienced this as well. Yet it has never quite returned.