HELP! ED & Numb Penis symptoms at very young age

Very early stages mate. Try to be calm and lower your stress. Eat healthy, drink plenty of water and don’t catastrophize on what may or may not be. In theory what you’re experiencing at this moment in time could be a very normal reaction to your hormones rebalancing themselves. Give it a few months before you start asking for advice about protocols. Take it easy

1 Like

Man i really would not taper off like you are doing now. It is not called post finasteride syndrome for nothing. When i stopped i had the major crash. Your prostate litteraly shrinks from finasteride, so i do not know how healthy it is to have a prostate shrink and go back to normal size when finadteride is out of your system and then shrink again when taking it again etc. I do not know how much it matters anymore since you already have pfs. But still it would seems to me smarter to take a smaller dose eveyday. Or stop completely. Please do not take my answer as the truth, and make a thread asking for advice from others since you are still in a critical period. Maybe search this forum for answers too

1 Like