Heavy Dandruff, don't know what to do about it

Hi all,

I’m a PFS sufferer for 3+ years.

I had dandruff before Fin, but Head&Shoulders solved it all for me, and even when I had it, it wasn’t as severe as it is after I got PFS.
Post-PFS, there’s just no shampoo that can control dandruff.

It started getting annoying about 6 months into PFS. I had initially thought it was due to my eating habits so I changed my diet completely and much more balanced. But it still wasn’t a solution.

About a year after, I started noticing rash, around my face and especially along the hairline. I also noticed my scalp was getting so itchy…;; the rash seemed to accelerate my hair to fall faster than than it should, and it also made my left eyebrows fall off a bit.

Second year into PFS, the dandruff got so bad that I couldn’t wear anything dark (or if I had to, check my shirt every f*cking 5 minutes) because it would make the dandruff too visible on my shoulder and neck area.

I don’t know how many dermatologists I went to see and how many “pharma” shampoos I spent my money on, but none of them ever solved the problem, and some of them even made it worse than any generic shampoo in supermarkets you can find (Ofc I know this dandruff shampoo’s aren’t supposed to be used everyday and I followed the usage guideline very strictly.)

Getting almost into 3 years, I got recommended by a friend to use a shampoo that was supposed to be so soft that could even be used for children. And it really did improve my scalp condition drastically after about 2 weeks of usage. So I thought I was done dealing with dandruff for good for 4 months. The downside of this shampoo was that despite it being so soft, it made my hair condition so bad, I have no clue why this is so.

But about 3 wks ago from today, dandruff came back, and this new shampoo isn’t fixing it anymore.
At this point, I really don’t know what to do and I’m afraid to go see another derma to make it any worse.

PFS changed my skin, affecting especially my face and scalp area. I get extremely stressed out each time I see dandruff scattered and piled up on my shirt and pillow.

Any of you had dandruff bc of Pfs and got it solved?
Thanks for your time reading

Selsun Blue is a great product for dandruff give it a shot.