Heart Palpitations, 24/7 Anxiety and panic attacks Help Pls!

Before I starting to explain my story I wish all you guys a great recovery from this poision.I’ll pray for all of you.So here is my experience I used this poision for 12 days(7 days I took the dose of 0.5).I decided the quitting the drug.First week everything was fine after quitting the drug and then suddenly past 10 days I am dealing with heart palpitations(I went to Emergency room they did EKG 3 times in 2 days they said everything was fine ), and I am dealing with panic attacks and my body feels really warm but when they check in emergency room the body temperature was fine…I might have this post finasteride crash.But I have no sexual symptoms for me everything works fine in that way.They told me to go to Physciatrist.So I explain the situation to him he prescribed me a xanax past 2 days I have been taking it.It helped me alot but when I am not taking xanax I starting feeling so bad.What do you guys recommend me to do about my current situation please I need a help.I’m 23 by the way

Hello Guys,I would like to mention that I am 23 years old.Here is my Concern; I took finasteride for 12 days (first side effect was breast tenderness. I felt that in day 4 .) in April(quitted 28th of APRIL )
I quitted taking finasteride COLD TURKEY due to RAPID HEARTBEAT ,SEVERE ANXIETY AND BREAST TENDERNESS.First 3 days I was feeling fine after I quit then I started to have pain in my testicals when I was peeing and it was kinda difficult to pee.But that symptom lasted for a day and after a week quitted the drug I started to deal with heart palpitations again , and my anxiety turned in to panic attacks.I went to emergency room twice in one day.(talked about my finasteride intake concern)They did ECG 2 times and checked my blood pressure, everything was fine. The doctors from emergency room recommended me to see a Physiatrist because they thought nothing was physical.I made a appointment with Physiatrist and talked about the things I am dealing with he prescribed me a XANAX(0.25 twice a day ) and he told me that I should be fine within few weeks!Xanax made me relaxed it helped but I still feel those heart palpitations when I am sleeping and anxiety didn’t go away.I haven’t had ANY SEXUAL SIDE EFFECTS due to this medicine.But it has been like 20 days since I quit the drug Still dealing with the side.I am really concerned.
HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS:

-Am I suffering PFS OR BEING REALLY PARANOID ABOUT THE HORROR STORIES I’VE READ HERE (before taking medicine)?

-What do you guys recommend me to do at this point ?

-Should I keep taking XANAX ?

-Do you guys think that heart palpitations will go away with time ?

SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH BTW.ITS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE.I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL RECOVER FROM THIS.

BEST REGARGS

Propranolol can help with palpitations, but do nothing for anxiety. You have to be careful with benzos like Xanax, because even though they’re incredibly useful, they’re addictive.

Mental side effects tend to be easier sides to recover from, so take some comfort in that knowledge and hopefully in time your anxiety will get better. In the meantime, try healing your body and mind with good nutrition, meditation, exercise.