Head pressure. Please, I’m desperate

I’m getting to the point where I’m worried how much longer I can go on. I have head pressure, brain fog, blurry vision every single day. Only time I do not have it is after I wake up (for about an hour) and then late at night before bed. If I eat anything my head will just not feel right. I took half a pill of finasteride June 3rd 2019. It’s been over a year.

Please, if anyone has had any success treating this symptom, comment down below.

1 Like

Do you also have light sensitivity? That could explain why you do not have it at night. For me it is the same, at night it hurts much less. The only things i do when it gets too much is sit in the dark doing nothing to remove all stimulation, or go for a walk for fresh air. Fasting brings me relief too but it cannot be done continuously. So only ways for relief

I had this too, still do actually if I don’t follow a diet. For me this was mainly fixed by watching what foods I was eating, gluten, flour and sugar being the worst. If I avoid these foods and get at least 6 hours of sleep then I won’t have this problem. And also not eating like 4 to 5 hours before bed.

Ok try this. Buy some green beans, and only eat these raw for half a day or so, and see if you have head pressure or not. For me this helps too.

Thank you all so much for the replies.

I will try to implement everything that was said here.

I’m starting to eat less as well. If I have a large meal, I will undoubtedly experience symptoms. I don’t know why this is but it is what it is.

1 Like

I thought about your post again since I found major relief in head pressure with changing my diet. I had trouble even reading things because of the pressure and I have gotten much better now. For me the major problem is bloating and the feeling that my body was not functioning because of a blockage somewhere in my belly. What I found is that when I switched to eating foods that are easily digestible the blockage gets less, my breathing gets better and therefore have less pressure in my head. I have experimented a lot with foods over the years since I know there is something wrong there because I always get reactions from certain foods. For example, the last 3 times I eat pizza I immediately get a blister on my lip. From meats like ribs and chicken I have had bad reactions, mainly pumping heart beat and not bein able to breath well, and waking up in the night. I do not know if you also have digestive issues or bloating? For me I had to focus on eating foods that are easily digestible. A whole food plant based is the way to go, plus fish and eggs (since these are very mushy and don’t cause blockage, meat is very sturdy). Most fatty foods are no good for me such as cheese or peanut butter, Nuts and eggs are no problem for me (probably because they are not processed). No bread, no cheese, no meat, processed foods etc. Focus for example on vegetables like brocolli, sugar snaps, sweet potatoes, normal potatoes, oatmeal, fruits like blueberries and bananas (no apples), fresh fish like salmon, plaice. I also eat prepacked frozen vegan meals like chili con carne that have a small amount of yoghurt in the sauce, the sauce is processed basically but that is no problem. Let me know if you too find relief.

1 Like