Have you tried the CDnuts protocol?

hi there! thank you for sharing.
Just a little reminder: i made this thread to discuss the protocol itself and even to share our attempts and eventually create a reciprocal updates while attempting or doing the full protocol. I’m not interested in discussing about cd nuts, i’m interested in the protocol.

Now, how and when did you start the protocol? Did you do the fast before jumping in the nofap/cold shower/diet/excercise/herbs regimen? Or did you first made those changes and then did the 3 1/2 day water fast?

Your regimen with avoiding masturbation sounds very promising.
I think I’ll give a new try with stopping masturbation for a while…I’m already excited with the results :slight_smile:

Usually eat fruits, salads and veggies at first and after that I go for the meats. Yes it’s similiar to your way of eating. I try to eat as organic as possible. But sometimes I have to cheat a little bit because I can’t afford to eating organic meat daily.

I’m testing now the paleo AIP diet with carbbackloading. It’s more an experiment for myself. In the month of December I’m gonna to start a 5 days water fast in addition.

Are you gonna fast by yourself or under medical supervision?

Several comments unrelated to the discussion of treatment -> effect have been removed from this topic.

I’m gonna fast by myself. If I don’t feel well during the fast I will stopp it immediately.

how did you prepare yourself to the fast? did you read a book or something? also, keep us update.

I’ve just seen some recommendations on youtube about fasting. Honestly I won’t prepare specifically for my fast. Probably I’m gonna to reduce my meat amount a few days before my fast.
It’s more an experiment for myself if I will achieve some improvements. I will definitely share my results after the fast.