Have you done a 90+ day nofap and did you feel better?

Apparently nofap can do some shit to the receptors…

I have, I did a 90 day NoFap last summer and felt much better during that period. Almost like my old self. Libido was much higher, my voice became deeper and more masculine, I was dreaming every night, waking up with morning erections and also my confidence came back. I have never felt that confident in my whole life and everything was amazing again. But as soon as I started to masturbate and have sex again my libido decreased, morning erections disappeared and the confidence was gone.

I don’t know if this means that I’ve imbalanced hormones or something as I know that most people here don’t feel any difference with nofap.

What does nofap do with the receptors?

Resensitizes the dopamine receptor.

I’ve done 5 nofap challenges up to 120 days. I didn’t feel horny in the sense that I didn’t wake up with morning wood and the desire to rub one off, but when I messed up and looked at P and broke the streak, I felt more dopamine for sure, especially the first time I tried NoFap in early 2016. At that time, felt a crazy rush of dopamine looking at a pic of a naked girl when I broke the streak of 45 days. Also, there’s a general sense of calm and well being. The last time I did it was in 2017 and got a 120 day streak. It did not have the same effect as the first time when I relapsed but I still felt more dopamine looking at a pic of a naked girl (for comparison, now I feel very little dopamine watching Pron)

My best suggestion is to do modified NoFap. Basically rub one off every 1-2 weeks only to mind fantasies if you can realize them, and never watch P. The real benefit of NoFap is from not watching P, which resets dopamine receptor.

A quick interesting fact…The NoFap “flatline” is basically short term PFS sides. A word of warning as well is that depending on how you do it, NoFap can supposedly mess with testosterone production and/ or androgen receptor.

I carried out 330 days in 2018, but I didn’t feel any changed…

2 Likes

Yes; and no, no better.

And this was counting a year with 2-month abstinences from sex too.

Nofap is absurd IMO.

1 Like