Have you been doing sports before crash?

So i want to check further a bit about the connection between sports and our syndrom.
One of the reasons i decided to take the drug, even though i was aware of the danger was the excuse that im very physical active and healthy person, maybe this was my problem…

So im adding survey:
How frequently you been doing sport activity pre-pfs. I am not talking about jogging, im talking about intensive sports like ball games, weight lifting, intensive cardio, etc.

• 3-5 times a week.
  • 2-3 times a week
  • Once a week
  • Not on a weekly routine.

0 voters

There isn’t one.

You can think that you know, but you dont know.

That is correct, you’re right to call me out.

However, this website has been running for over a decade. I’ve noticed more people be enthusiastic about video games than their previous sporting career, good luck with your survey.

You can go through old member stories, by the way. The old template used to ask about exercise.

I don’t think there’s a connection.

I used to work out 6 days a week, but I know some members didn’t work out at all.

בלוק ציטוט However, this website has been running for over a decade. I’ve noticed more people be enthusiastic about video games than their previous sporting career, good luck with your survey.

I am not saying that exercise is the cause to PFS, i am assuming that it’s one of the trigers that invigorating the syndrom to erupt, along with other gentical, physical factors - that probably have the similar effect of regular excercise on the body.

The biggest difference between me and my brother who takes finasteride for 8 years without side effects is that i am doing sports from young age regulary, and he is a competitive slacker.

I will keep sniff around this area of investigation until it will proven wrong i guess, cause it might get us close to the cause.

@borax
i am also answering you.

Sure, I understand. I wasn’t working out at all when I took propecia.