Has anyone used GHK-CU for collagen loss?

This peptide sounds like it would be helpful for people suffering from aged appearance.
" It stimulates blood vessel and nerve outgrowth, increases collagen, elastin, and glycosaminoglycan synthesis, as well as supports the function of dermal fibroblasts"
“GHK has also been found to switch cellular gene expression from a diseased state to a healthier state for certain cancers and for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).”

Can’t really find it mentioned elsewhere on the forum, but there are lots of studies available online stating it’s benefits.

I might get some of this, apparently it can be used as either a topical or injected.

2 Likes

Don’t use it. Anti androgen.

Where did you hear that? This is the first I’ve heard of it being an anti-androgen

3 Likes

Hi,
I’m actually interested in using a copper peptide on my hair line as it’s meant to reduce DHT in the scalp. How did you find using it and how did you use it?

I am a little concerned as it is ‘hypothesised’ to reduce DHT by blocking 5 alpha enzyme. But I’m hoping if it’s just localised in scalp I’ll be ok.

My side effect on finesteride was panic attacks as 5 alpha reductase enzyme not only make DHT but also a precursor to a neural chemical which keeps you calm.

Give it up. Your body cannot handle playing around with hormones. You won’t be able to save your hair and you might develop some terrible side effects.

You cannot possibly have any understanding of what happens when things go wrong, if you did you wouldn’t consider this for a second.