Has anyone tried using a prostate massager?

Curious if anyone has tried a prostate massager: http://www.highisland.com/products.php

The drug has seemed to actually reduce our prostate size, and I certainly continue to have reduced orgasm and very weak ejaculations (just slowly drizzles out). I’m wondering if prostate stimulation will have some effect at re-building or kick-starting some relaxation in the pelvic area.

Has anyone tried this before?

1 Like

I was having the same thought this morning, and I think that my prostate size has reduced as well.
I cant really afford it at the moment, but I’d be willing to get one of these and try it in the future.

Wasn’t going to be the one to say it, but YES. lol - All I can say is that it enhances orgasms to an insane degree and that puts me in a better, happier mental state. haha in terms of anything permanent or long-term, haven’t really noticed it.

2 Likes

My hope was that it would help loosen the pelvic floor, help the suppression of the pudendal nerve, and potentially help the prostate relaxed, become more flexible and grow a little bit.

1 Like

I don’t think its without reason. You can feel your prostate kind of like… contracting? All I’m saying is I recommend it.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35137

This one has good reviews, :warning: warning it’s on a sex toy site.

I had a prostate massage two years ago. Massage was carried out by a doctor. I didn’t feel any orgasm at all and I didn’t have an erection.Evidence of breakdown of our prostate and pelvic muscle

Anybody else try a prostate massage / draining / milking?

I wonder if this can help some of us with certain orgasm / ED symptoms

Do these massages still help you @ihatefin? I think saw p + NoFap really messed up my prostate

Please check out my new thread. Also, did you do this massage by yourself? My doc gave me a 6 weeks of treatment schedule. He said my prostate is inflamed but it is non-bacterial one.

You don’t suppose to feel those things lol…

Cooper, did you try a massage? According to my experience, I can experience a temporary improvement in my erection after a massage. Of course it doesn’t last long. About an hour? I understand your concerns, but at the time I was heartily longing for orgasm. I didn’t want to hear my prostate’s death sentence. :pleading_face:

Check out my new thread please. TP efforts section.