has anyone tried HCG injection or clomid treatment?

I wonder if any one has used HCG injections. if yes then what is the result. Mew, can you tell us a little about HCG protocol. I would appreciate.

I’m not a doctor. There are some stickies in the DRUG THERAPY section about hCG.

Might be worthwhile to visit Dr Crisler’s forum at www.musclechatroom.com for more info on his protocol if you are interested to learn more.

I wonder if any one has used HCG for 2-3 months and clomid for 4-6 months.this is what some body builder websites describe for AAs after treatment for low test. I am thinking to go on this,. Can any body give his valuable suggetion or experience.

thanx

Already answered your question, above. Check the stickies in this section.

“kazman” has been on Clomid for ~ 6 months, look up his posts. if you want more experiences with these medications, visit the bodybuilding links at bottom of this site in LINKS section.

I tried HCG injection a year and 1/2 ago. I did it for a few weeks and I had to stop it because for some inexplicable reason, it was making my colitis rage out of control. As soon as I stopped the injections, the profuse intestinal bleeding stopped. During the entire time I was doing the injections, I didn’t really feel any better, but my last lab shows a slightly higher testosterone level, so maybe it helped a little bit, at least on paper.

Hi all
Pleas let me know if any body has used HCG and clomid. first HCG for 2-3 weeks and then clomid for 4-6 weeks. what were effects. did T-level increased? if yes did it stay hig or came back lower than prior the HCG+clomid protocol?
I appreciate your time and response

1 Like

Exactly same question.