Has anyone tried a weighted cap or blanket

Has anyone tried a weighted cap or blanket before, just to make it easier to sleep. It is supposed to be good for people that have autism and some of the mental symptoms are similar between autism and pfs.

I might buy one and see

Could you make your own before putting your money down?

I am not good at making things. I get paid in a few days, I found one on a website for 23 pounds.

I am not good at sewing or anything

1 Like

Fair enough, I’m no good at sewing either.

I quite like the idea of a weighty blanket, now it’s been mentioned. If anyone here has used one, I would also like to know of your experiences.

2 Likes

I am buying a cap :billed_cap: instead of a blanket so I am hoping my memory problems improve. I have been applying pressure to my head for a while and have felt better, however this is impractical to do for a long period lol

i got on amazing with the hat overnight, slept like a baby. however same old story. i crashed after a while, so had to take it off.

its like there are antibodies that if i recover, they just bring me back down again

thinking i might just switch off for a while, so tired of all this shit. just accept where i am at

What do you mean you crashed? You slept with the hat, then what?

it something me and a few others pfs guys experience. ever since i got pfs. anything thats makes me feel better will usually work for a day or 2 but then its like my doesnt like it. so it fights visiously to return to a pfs state.

wearing a weighted hat is supposed to increase oxitosin and my body didnt like that

Sorry to hear it mate.

have you ever found that? i think we might have antibodies

I am using a 12 kg weightened blanket one month. It has helped.
In the beginning its recommended to use it short sessions on the day and not sleep with it to adjust. Did you take it careful in the beginning?

Im still using the weightened blanket short sessions in the day as i feel like the androgenic activity is increasing then. I cant swear but the pubic and facial hair seems to grow faster and stronger in this way. The libido turns also up. I really hope i dont initiate a crash this way but nothing bad has happened yet. It should be proved to increase oxytocin.
I use it even a while before bedtime to induce sleep. In fact i put it off after a while.

These blankets are expensive. I got it prescribed through the healt insurance. So i only need to pay a bit and the rest is from taxes. I have became a very expensive person to my society. But i am not ashamed. The cost is on Mercks hands