Has anyone improved sleep issues?

I don’t know if anyone relates to this. I don’t have issues falling asleep, I’ll usually wake up once per night to urinate. I find I have fairly vivid dreams and come the morning I feel completely exhausted and unrested, but can’t get back to sleep. This leaves me feeling more anxious than usual and a certain puffiness feeling in my eyes.

Anyone have any advice for this?

I have the same problem mate just after quitting propecia it has been almost four months but too much dream continue uptill now for how long have you been facing this problem

1 Like

I have similar problem man, it seems most on here have insomnia but my problem is that I can sleep through the whole night usually but wake up so exhausted and unable to get out of bed. The only things so far that has sort of helped is dhea and pregnenolone but that’s more for daytime fatigue

1 Like

Hard to say but probably for a couple years. I’ve had PFS for almost 4 years. I was a student for a while though so I was able to be more flexible with sleeping. Really noticed it since starting fulltime a little under a year ago.

Where can you get DHEA and Pregnenolone?

I do have daytime fatigue issues also.

I got mine off amazon. More specifically I got pure encapsulations brand because they have micronized versions that are at much lower doses than other supplements since I was experimenting and not really sure what I was doing. The preg is 10 mg (a lot of people online say they take like 50-100) and the DHEA is 5mg.

In my experience I started the pregnenolone by itself first and found that it made me feel overstimulated and anxious that same day but on subsequent days when I would not take it I felt a lot better energy wise.

More recently I’ve been taking two of the DHEA pills in the morning (10mg in total) and found that for the first hour or so I feel a little foggy but for the rest of the day I feel really good energy wise without the anxiety or overstimulation of pregnenolone.

Last Saturday I took both at 10mg when I woke up and felt the same overstimulation and anxiety all day. Think I might cut out the pregnenolone since I react so strongly at such a small dose and continue with just the DHEA.

Btw I’m taking these because I read it can be beneficial if you have adrenal fatigue, which I took a saliva test for and had low levels of cortisol throughout the day. My DHEA level was like 8 on a scale of 4-25, which seems low since I’m only 27.

Currently I’m feeling a lot better than before starting these, but I still have plenty of bad days and fluctuations in my fatigue symptoms.

In my opinion the smart thing to do before trying these is consult a doctor and get some tests done first and see what they say as far as dosage and what to take. I’m talking about a holistic doctor or DO or something as conventional western doctors don’t really treat adrenal problems unless you have addisons or Cushings disease.

1 Like

try ketogenic diet, melatonin and cutting out caffeine.