Has ANYONE here actually made improvements by increasing their low testosterone levels?

When did u try Hgh and how much

This thread isn’t about HGH but I tried both HRT dose, I think it was around 2iu maybe if recall correctly, as well as typical stupid bodybuilder higher amounts like 6. It was dumb idea. HGH has as much to do with our problem as toe nail fungus does. It’s sad how the internet facilitates this idea that you can be an alpha dog superior male who thinks he is smarter than medical professionals shooting up a bunch of crap like bodybuilders do.

Yeah, I know whats you mean. We should at least be skeptical about JQD’s theories. But still, I would be curious to know what are your cortisol results from 24h bioavailable cortisol. Did you ever measure those? The best (most accurate) test to do it would be ’Dutch’ method measured trough urine. You would propably need a nutritionist to get the lab done.
My lab results for example ->

I have not measured them in a long time. I may ask to in my next appt. It was low when I tested years and years ago and I was on HC for many years after that. I have weaned off the past 2 years without needing it much beyond stress dosing now and again.

Clomid raised testosterone significantly, but the symptoms did not change. After stopping, the figures returned to the previous one.

So apparently you were on HC and TRT at the same time at some point? Or were you?

I believe I was, but not remember 100%. I do not believe I was also on thyroid medicaid at the same time though.

Why did you come off?

Fertility. If only I had kids of my own, I’d happily live with trt for life. I SIMPLY CAN’T EXPLAIN HOW AMAZING IT FELT. Now I know why pro bodybuilders can’t go off gear! It’s not the gigantic muscles, it’s the addictive feeling.

@Alex50

I’m glad to hear you had success and felt better! I’m just trying to understand your logic and thought process as I’m about to try TRT myself. Surely feeling better is higher priority than the small risk of becoming infertile? Especially when there are many ways to preserve fertility, freezing sperm, HCG+HMG, etc… I’m only 24, I do want to have kids in the future, but my priority is my health, quality of life and how I feel. If TRT can help me feel better, then it’s worth the risk IMO. Thanks :slight_smile:

You seem to have weighed your benefits vs risks. Going trt, try the lowest effective dose possible and see if you can avoid AIs altogether. If you’re anything like me, you would feel like Thor all the frigging time on trt. Let us know how it goes @Alex50

1 Like

Thanks man will do :). I hope I get the same response to TRT as you do. All the best mate

Dude if you respond to TRT consider yourself extremely lucky because I don’t I would sacrifice not being able to have kids to feel better again. Cant believe you would pass on that.

1 Like

Wow this really hit me @AaronF Can only imagine how this cursed disease changes our life priorities. I’m keeping trt as last last resort. While trt is tried and true in my case, I’ve gone a long way already and have yet to see where this takes me. My next step is FMT

Not to be rude but you are wasting your time here on this forum, in your case you have down regulated androgens and don’t even have full blown PFS, there’s many guys here like me @awor @Junkieasteride (to name a few) who don’t even respond to androgen treatments. Guys like me don’t have anything close to treating this mess we are in. You’ve been on this forum since 2014 seriously if you respond to Testosterone then by all means get on TRT it makes sense please go and enjoy your life you don’t understand i’d kill to be in your shoes. The fecal transplant won’t do anything it’s a waste of your time and money plus I think there was a couple people here who have tried it already.

4 Likes

Hi guys! Im 31yo. I’m in TRT since 7 month, 125mg/week + 500ui HCG/week for my balls. Im not feeling nothing about more libido and ED, is the same when i stay without testosterone.
But in blood test, de results looks good when i have in TRT, if i do not TRT my levels of tesotsterona is the floor… but about libido i dont feel nothing wirh TrT.
This is my experience… i thought i could feel better on testosterone but no. And i try diferents levels of test, getting to use 250mg weekly and controled estradiol, all controled by my doctor with bloods test. Only i can feel with testosterone is my muscles a little bit bigger and facial hair growin more fast.
I dont know what i do more, i tried a lot, naturals like tribulus, macca, boro and more.
My SHGB Is ok, my tyroid is ok, all is ok.
The problem not about testosterone i think is in brain, something not works good.

This is my experience only about TRT and this symthoms.
Sorry for my english, im Spanish.

3 Likes

Nevermind. While I do partially agree with your logic. I don’t want to be on trt, or any other drug for that matter, for life. Yes, trt made me feel awesome whilst on it but I also felt super depressed with zero libido when I stopped. This forum taught me a lot so I don’t consider it a waste of time. Frankly, I’m in a much better place now than I’ve ever been. 2020 has been a marathon and I’m nearing the finish line. Thanks for your truthful advice and wish you (and others) will figure this out. Godspeed

I am 1 week into my TRT treatment, will update here with how things progress.

Pre TRT blood work:

• TT: ~900ng/dl (300-1000)
  • FT: ~20 ng/dl (7-25)

Pre TRT Symptoms:

• Absolutely zero libido / sex drive,
  • Zero morning or spontaneous erections,
  • Low stamina, low energy, low intensity & drive, low strength,
  • Chronic fatigue, lethargy, etc,

Protocol:

• 250mg/wk,
  • EOD injections,
  • No HCG, No AI,
  • Progesterone cream applied before bed.

I want to get my FT up to like 30, 40+ and see how I feel.
I’m 24, and completely happy with being on TRT for life if this cures my symptoms. 2 yrs now into PFS recovery.

2 Likes