Has anyone heard of Avodart (dutasteride) causing persistant side effects?

Urine therapy, as in drinking your own piss?

Yes - there are many books written about it. This is the best/most concise and straightforward Iā€™m aware of:

http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/The-Water-of-Life-Treatise-on-Urine-Therapy-by-John-W.-Armstrong-1971.pdf

Drinking wee has cured ED and libido problems? How long where you having side effects and how long where you using Dut? Has anyone else tried this?

lol is this for real?

If 10 people here try it and report that it works, Iā€™ll do it lol

4 Likes

Not to mention your piss consists of 95% water and 5% waste (which could or could not be toxic on liver). Thats a no for me dogā€¦

2 Likes

I only did a week of Dut, I stopped because my nipples/ā€œbreastsā€ (lol) were starting to hurt quite a bit, never had that in my life, so got spooked about gyno. I was also getting sexual sides.

I know a week is not much, but I also did 2 full rounds of accutane back in the day, and never fully recovered from the depression for years until learning about urine therapy and distilled water, which eliminated it in fairly short order.

There are several options as far as a protocol goes.

You can simply start drinking a gallon a day of distilled water, and see if anything improves. It may very well help. You have to do it daily though, and indefinitely, at least until your problems are solved.

If you feel thatā€™s not aggressive enough, or not working, add urine therapy to the gallon regimen. After drinking that much water the pee becomes clear, and no longer has a bad tasste - you can literally loop it and it becomes cleaner and clearer each time you drink. Obviously if you have bad diet or eat fast food or something, this throws a bit of a wrench in that and it may taste bad. It actually doesnā€™t affect the therapy at all though, other than making it taste shitty.

Lastly, the sledgehammer method is simply fasting on nothing but all of your urine, and distilled water if you get thirsty beyond that, for up to thirty days. This is the method described in the book The Water of Life, which I linked in my above reply. This is extremely powerful, but obviously you need free time and dedication.

I realize this all sounds pretty out there, but check out the Armstrong book if you donā€™t believe me. If youā€™re more the type who prefers scientific studies/evidence and official case studies rather than anecdotes, you can check out Martha Christieā€™s ā€œYour Own Perfect Medicineā€ instead. I just generally share the Armstrong book because it is shorter and much more to the point.

Anyway, my Dut sides cleared up in about a week by doing the distilled water gallons and as much urine therapy as I felt like in the evenings, usually anywhere from one to four glasses or ā€œfull bladders,ā€ lol. Again, I swear Iā€™m dead serious with this. As for eliminating the depression from Accutane, it took longer, but less than a year of mainly the distilled water gallons. UT whenever I could, but not totally mandatory in my case.

If youā€™d rather listen to it be explained instead of read, Andrew Norton Webber breaks it down here (ignore the goofy bumpers for the radio show, the guest Andrew knows his stuff, but there are not many shows that will have a guest on to discuss this subject after all).

Or, Martha Christie below for the scientific breakdown.