Has anyone had two major crashes?

I’ve crashed properly twice now, over a decade apart. This last one makes me realise hwo far I’d actually come before, though I’m unsure if I will replicate that again as many seem to suffer for years with no respite.

any idea why you crashed the second time?

ZMA primarily. I didn’t know it was a potent 5ari and I used it about a year almost every night. Also, it crashed me first sexually last year (went sofrt durig masturbation and shrank a bit, changed colour) and although I got better I kept taking zinc.

Also, smoking, drinking, wanking too much and taking sleeping tablets for when my sleep started going to shit this year. That ‘sleeping tablet’ being seroquel, an anti psychotic, albeit it taking it in low doses.

I was too hard on my system, which had been robust for a decade in pfs terms (about 70% recovered, enough to live a normal sexless life or have sex if I really wanted). Prior to taking ZMA I’d had a stressful year in a working environment I should have walked right out of months before.

I’d grab your am off for the level of recovery I had before. Had great sleep and no fatigue for eight years.