Has anyone ever looked into growth hormone level in PSF/PSSD?

I see. Thank you so much for explaining. Many of us, including myself, are curious to see how people respond to treatments that are rare or hard to come by.

I have a igf1 high

This is very interested thread also. I think @zzz123 is definitely on the right track. These are the main aspect that we should focus, also on my opinion. Gut and adrenals. But on top of those we should support the body from many different directions in order to archieve any progress.

My labs referring to the original subject:
(These are 8 months after crash) ->
GH: 0.28 ug/l [range 0-3]
IGF1: 54.3 nmol/l [range 11-35]
Prolactin: 287 mU/l [range 86-324]
TSH: 2.0 mU/l [range 0.27-4.2]

So I have highish prolactin but check my B6 and B12 labs ->
(These are 17 months after crash) ->
B6: 338 nmol/l [range 35-110]
B12: 255 pmol/l [range 180-700]

My advice is that before you supplement anything, get tested for the particular parameter.
For example it would be insane for me to supplement any kind of B6.

What comes to the growth hormone, I remembered looking this interesting video at some point ->

1 Like

Seems like most PFS patients have low GH and high IGF1. Thatā€™s interesting.

Yes, I would also not recommend to supplement B6 pills. Recent studies on vitamin supplements showed that they are rather ineffective or associated with shortened lifespan. This association was not true for vitamins naturally occurring in food (so rather eat stuff that contains more B6 than supplementing it). B6 is one of the more harmless or good vitamins. The only thing I found was increased risk of osteoporosis for those supplementing it.

Btw. I took arginine for stimulating GH. I donā€™t know if it was coincidence, but the first night when I took 2x 1g I woke up with quite hard nocturnal erection. This maybe coincidence though.

I wonder if MK-677 can act like your pharma HGH too?
Studies showed that it increases GH and thus igf-1 to a great degreeā€¦ i will use it soon.
Btw, did you really feel 100 back on all sexual sides? Thatā€™s impressive. Penis hardness and size and orgasms?

Please explain.