Has anyone ever had any long term improvement using HRT ?

Hi,

Thinking about trying testosterone replacement therapy… however the more I read about it the more it seems like a real bad idea… Every story I read is the same… a brief ( 1 to 2 week recovery ) then back to baseline pfs, or for some it seems to get even worse than before.

So, has anyone ever had any long lasting improvements from TRT ? I’ve red one story from a guy who had very low libido after using propecia, and TRT long lasting fixed it… I don’t think he had much other sides than low libido though…

BTW I went to Dr. Thierry Hertoghe in Brussels (Belgium), he told me TRT would not cure me but definitely improve things… Now after meeting him ( and reading TRT stories here) I had my doubts… he is not a PFS expert, he’s just some sort of anti aging guru that injects rich people with hormones, he even prescribes Propecia and is on it himself :s… He does seems like a good HRT expert though.

I have had relatively good results with high TRT and PDE5 inhibitors for 6-10 months. When it’s working I have no brain fog and strong libido. I still need a PDE5 inhibitor for ED, but at least it works. For some
reason it stops working after 6-10 months. I take a break for a couple months, and then I go back on. It’s an awful merrygoround, but I’m not sure if the alternative is better.

Going to wait it out a bit more… and do some research in the mean time

Start on hcg 25 IU twice/week. get a lab if it’s low 30 IU, then 35 (that’s where I’m at so far)
You can try clomid too but I kind of suspect hcg is a little better they just don’t
Prescribe as much Since people hate injecting. I’m also on a nasal testosterone
For whenever I want a 3 hour boost intended to be used before sex but I use it
Before the gym too and I think it’s working. Need to get another lab soon.
Nasal testosterone used once a day or less won’t prevent your body from
Producing its own t it is thought since the duration is less than 24 hours that
It affects you.

I have had a dramatic turn around on clomid and supplementation after seeing a nuero hormone dr…But I have not tried trt yet but it is successful if you get the right doc that knows how much to dose and supportive hormones…Those that usually crash are dosing like a body builder on trt…My symptoms were mental and physical…So far nothing has improved the physical sides…My body is like a swollen water laden fat bliss…I have gained over 50lbs…But the clomid does help everything else but it also has to be dosed correctly…I didn’t get the sexual sides but according to the recent study the sexual ed and severe damage is due to pundenal nerve damage…