Has anyone done a growth hormone stimulation test or been diagnosed with HGH deficiency?

It’s the clinical gold standard to detect HGH deficiency. Has anyone had one of these done?

1 Like

i have low HGH, about half of what it should be

1 Like

Was this calculated by a HGH serum test or stimulation test? Apparently the stimulation test is the gold standard and the only one you can make an HGH deficiency diagnosis based on.

Why aren’t we testing our HGH and exogenously treating ourselves with it? It seems like people here have benefited from it. I know it’s thousands of dollars, but are there other reasons why people aren’t using it in true cases of HGH deficiency? I ask because many of us have low IGF-1, which is indicative of low HGH and 5-ar activity, too.

1 Like

it was from blood work, so probably not what you said. As for why not, im trying to get a concrete answer to this, but from what I see, any experimentation is generally discouraged at the moment until baylor studies are published. then we can move forward.

Well both of the tests are from blood work, it’s just that the gold standard has you eat glucose or another substance and then measured your body’s response to it in terms of HGH. I suppose a conservative approach is smart, but I also feel like having HGH in our bodies would at least help us feel better, but probably not be a cure.

I personally don’t believe the Baylor study will come out, but hopefully Melcangi’s gives big insight into it all.

from what ive read, melcangi’s study is going to be useless asides from being another publication and providing exposure.

ill trust that baylor study will come out and provide the “tsunami” as @awor has stated

2 Likes

When will it come out? Do you have any idea?

no i have no idea lol, just going to be patient and wait