Harpagophytum devil's claw

I used to take this on and off many years ago for my joint pains. As I now have a different and worsening type of joint/bone pain I recently tried it again. Lots of deliberation took place before I took the plunge. It’s literally been years. Here’s the thing. I’m not sure if it’s helped with the pain yet but I can feel intermittent weight in my frame and muscles. Some strength has returned I don’t feel as cold my vision isn’t as bad I feel my presence and want to swagger and don’t feel as weak. I can also tolerate the sun. I expect it’s to do with it dampening down of inflammation. On the negative my teeth have become super sensitive. I’m not recommending this to anyone but simply sharing I’m 4 days in on a very small dose. Thanks guys I’ll continue to update

4 Likes

Well after 4 days of what seemed like decent returns it went South yesterday. Started with dryer eyes, excessive urination, extreme nervousness, giddiness, palpable anxiety and anhedonia. Muscle weakness returned with pains in the eye sockets, cheekbones, and joints, waves of sweating in bed and waking up very quickly via a nightmare after nodding off. Eye sight very blurred and tinnitus high. Back to my utterly shit baseline. One thing I forgot to mention was that my smell had returned too. This all suggests that this is a DHT blocker. This isn’t as bad as many previous crashes I’ve had where I was gripped by thoughts of suicide. I don’t know if it’s because I’ve been in this for so long or after such a time hormonal / neuro steroidal changes are less dramatic. Just an improvement of 10% in my baseline would make for a better life which I expect is what some of us would be able to live with. My teeth,gums and jaw have been particularly bad it feels like some one with a bone saw has been at work.

Fuck Laz was hoping the improvements would last for you :disappointed: Thoughts are with you my friend :heart:

1 Like