Hard flaccid gone. Opinions?

I’ve pretty much stopped getting the hard flaccid condition completely although I still have fluctuations in size and functionality. Ive just taken notice recently that I havent had it in a months. Im trying to decide if this is a positive sign or just a new stage in this process. For those who have stopped getting the hard flaccid, what is the current physical state of your penis and functioning? Have you been experiencing any gradual improvements? Thoughts?

1 Like

It fluctuate in my case, like everything…

good question I used to have this all the time now it is the complete opposite to soft/rubbery. When I had hard flaccid I was frequent the hardflaccid forums

@Helpisontheway It’d be good if you’d take the survey. I’m glad that you’re still contributing to the forum, but taking the survey is a very low overhead way to help to really make a difference.

I wouldn’t remind you of it or tag you in my annoying topic either then, which must surely be worth something.

3 Likes

Haha. I love how unapologetically you persist for people to take that survey. Youre like Andy Dufrane in Shawshank Redemption when he kept writing to the state senate for the library funds until they gave in. Its great.

One thing I will say about that survey though, is that it forces you to answer relatively specific questions about your condition that you might not remember and the bias will be to answer those questions in a manner which supports our cause.

I tried taking the survey half way thru it it just raised my anxiety & relive my mistake of taking saw palmetto in a gnc supplement. Plus half of those questions I couldn’t remember the answer to didn’t want to lie on a serious survey. It’s been 10 years dealing

Spot on. I felt the same. Anxious to answer them and my recall wasnt very good for most of it.

It is honestly 100 times better to give your best guess.

We are finding that there is remarkable similarity in symptoms, how they emerge, etc. Etc. While you may give some answers which are not 100% accurate, you will also give some which are. When we plot those results with the others, having 1000 results which broadly paint the same picture strengthens our case. Having some errors or outlying answers does not undermine our data when the bulk of it supports our case. Having your answers is needed and is a big part of proving our community’s existence and shared experience, in the face of those who have tried to suppress is, lied to us and attempted to discredit us.

When we finally published the survey, I thought this was it. We would finally be able to make some progress. 5000 people would jump at the chance to make a difference.

The fact is, I know what a difference it can make in getting us out of this hole.

I never thought people wouldn’t do their best to get a survey filled out. I never thought I’d have to personally ask individuals to fill it out.

It depresses me beyond belief to hear some of the reasons people think are appropriate answers to the question of “why haven’t you filled out the survey?”

2 Likes

I felt the exact same way when I was filling it out. I’m a little worried that the answers I gave might be unreliable.

Bro finish the survey it will help us please, I was the same too but finished it inthe end.

2 Likes

If you see someone who has been a member here for 3 months who hasn’t taken the survey, please encourage them to do so. I don’t think there are many good reasons to not take it. Right now, I can’t think of any.

1 Like

As members of the forum we all have a duty to encourage other users to take the survey. The more people reiterate it’s importance the more successful the message will be.

Function remain the same, no change in numbness and erection quality however hardflaccid is gone now for most part I sometime get it after over masturbation.