Happy Leap Day! A PFS recoveree offers tips for making it to Leap Day 2024

Hello again. So I’m posting to offer some tips to endure and - possibly - resolve some PFS maladies.

I am a legit PFS recoveree (except for sleep dysfunction). I 1000% naturally recovered from total sexual dysfunction after 2.5 years and numerous other PFS maladies (inc. total emotional dysfunction, delusions, raccoon eyes, body feminization, brain fog etc) after six months. This extremely traumatic ordeal lasted from my crash in Dec 2014, triggered by discontinuing FIN after 15 years. (See my prior posts for more details).

Unfortunately I do not have exact answers to help YOU endure/recover from PFS but here are tips:

1. SUICIDE: Do not attempt or take active steps to commit suicide! My PFS experience was so horrific that I immediately tried to commit suicide several times - starvation, failed gun purchases, wrote suicide notes, etc. I foolishly believed I would never recover and didn’t give myself several years to recover. YOU SHOULD! See psychologists, confide in family/friends. Just tough it out! I later attended suicide survivor school, which was a terrific experience.

1. WATCH EROTICA: I do not like discussing masturbation and below-the-belt chat but it’s appropriate here. Before PFS I “petted the snake” 2X daily. PFS ended libido for two years but it came roaring back. ZERO sexual erections for 2.5 year also. Just for old times sake, I watched a very erotic video - and discovered the “sexual plumbing” worked perfectly although I had read and been told sexual dysfunction was permanent:

This is a mild example of what’s out there. I should not have given up TRYING to reconnect brain and “the little man” - and neither should you!

More tips in next post

2 Likes
  1. SLEEPING PILLS: Ihave consulted several doctors since 2014 about my sleeping dysfunction, including visiting the Mayo Clinic In Minnesota in Jan 2017. They have prescribed:
  • Belsomra (worked ineffectually for 1.5 years 2018-June 2019; took nightly but very rarely induced or lengthened sleep)
  • Remeron/mirtazapine + nortriptyline (one of these prescribed off-label to induce REM sleep). This combination worked perfectly May 2015-Dec 2016, slept 7-8 hours effortlessly nightly. Ceased working Dec 2016 inexplicably.

I’m seeing another sleep expert next month.

1. REFER MEDICAL PROS TO PUBLISHED MEDICAL PFS ARTICLES:

It is extremely important to do this since PFS is unknown and unbelievable. Don’t waste time verbally explaining PFS to docs, who won’t believe or respect your “Dr. Google” analysis:

![image|544x500](upload://dBtehBAIYONv1LAVeD8IIB7XwSp.jpeg

1. REJECT ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE QUACKERY: I wasted a few months taking countless pills from an alternative medicine MD.

2. EXERCISE/SOCIALIZE: Will increase your self-esteem and ground you in normality.

Pls contact me directly at moviepostercollectors@gmail.com for any Qs or concerns. Remember, I do not offer any cure advice because I just somehow naturally recovered.

Best of luck! Mel H., 51yo lawyer, Washington DC

2 Likes

Didn’t you get High doses of immunosuppressants in an IV? I wouldn’t call that naturally recovering

3 Likes

Where is the dislike button when you most need it - for the 10th time…