Happy Christmas

I just wanted to take a moment to wish all who post here and who celebrate it, a happy Christmas. In fact, even if you don’t celebrate it, I wish you all the best.

This time of year can be one of great sadness even for those who are generally happy and healthy and so I hope that, though reflection might be inevitable, that we can all find something to be positive about. As I post this here in the UK, it is Christmas Eve and I would suggest anyone who is feeling that they are dreading the Christmas holiday do something now to try and make this time at least less bad.

It’s not too late to make plans to call friends or relatives or to make a list of TV shows and movies to watch over the next few days. I’ve personally got a movie per day planned and have bought myself a few treats to enjoy while I watch them, as well as a menu of meals I’ll be cooking. This Christmas is unlikely to be a great one (thanks covid, thanks pfs) but I’m trying to make the best of it, and spot when I’m not doing as well as I could.

So, sincerely, Happy Christmas to all.

14 Likes

I wish everyone have a “vertical huge rooster(cock)” this time next year!for me,I hope my tongue won’t shrink any more and all my mental symptoms will disappear,happy Christmas!My unlucky friends!

10 Likes