Happy Christmas and New Year

I just want to wish everyone here a Happy Christmas and New Year especially to the admins @Tzinkman @Jaime @axolotl @awor @Dubya_B @Greek @Northern_Star who all work hard behind the scenes voluntarily. None of us asked to be in this horrendous position that we find ourselves in but you’s are all warriors in my opinion and know that you aren’t alone going through this even if it seems like it. I hope that everyone can all find some enjoyment around the holidays.

Ryan.

30 Likes

Happy Christmas to you, too, Ryan!

4 Likes

Please forgive me @Northern_Star I knew I was missing a name the old memory isn’t too sharp these days.

1 Like

Thanks @Papasmurf for your Season’s wishes. I wish you and your family, and to all of us, some peace and relaxation in these days. We’ve been through hell, and there is still road ahead of us. But thanks to our great team, and wonderful people in this community, this hell is a little easier to endure. Again, many heart felt thanks to everyone. Take care.

11 Likes

No worries! My post was not intended to be sarcastic. I mean it, it is been tough year for you and many of us. Hopefully, we all find some way to enjoy the holidays!

3 Likes

Happy holidays everyone!

4 Likes

Ryan, you are also a warrior, a brave man who is fighting every day. Thank you for the kind words.

Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope everybody enjoys the holidays as best they can.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy New Year everyone, hopefully 2020 gets us all closer to our goals.

4 Likes

Thank you @Papasmurf !

I hope you get some holiday joy and peace over the next few days. I’m grateful to have this community because without it, I’d feel really scared and alone. Our well-being will come one day.

4 Likes

This community has helped me tremendously, so heartfelt thank you and happy holidays to everyone. I know I have taken the admins and mods for granted, not fully appreciating all that they do. The amount of work being done, professionally, academically, and technically is more than a full time job. While some of us (including myself) use this site recreationally and when convenient, the mods and admins dedicate a tremendous amount of time for FREE. Your work doesn’t go unnoticed and hopefully one day the fruits of your labor will be realized

10 Likes

Merry Christmas all! I too would like to say a special thanks to the admins who’ve worked so tirelessly to get us where we are. We’re a hell of a lot stronger together. Stay safe all.

7 Likes

Happy Christmas and best wishes to all. I am optimistic that we will all have a better year next year.

Keep strong, stick together, look after each other. If we all push forward together, we can achieve a lot.

8 Likes

Thank you @Papasmurf and happy Christmas.

Happy Christmas and holidays everyone. Fellow patients are in my thoughts, particularly those for whom the season’s focus on interpersonal relationships and reflection can make it particularly trying in this cruel situation. I would also like to thank the incredible staff on our team here who I cannot express my gratitude to enough. Similarly, I’d like to thank every member who is doing their best to look after themselves and each other. I appreciate your bravery and send my best wishes.

While things seem quiet lately, I believe the work that came to fruition in 2019 will be transformative for this issue and I am optimistic the coming months will see tangible results of an effort I’m very proud of this whole community for achieving. I believe 2020 will bring everyone much-needed hope, direction and momentum.

Love to you all

Axo

14 Likes

Here’s to an exciting 2020.

6 Likes

I sincerely hope that everyone will recover in 2020.

8 Likes

Merry Christmas guys. In these dark times it’s nice to know we have this community to lean on for support. Wishing you all progress in 2020!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas! Wish you from the bottom of my heart, to all of you, to recover from this shit and get on with the life happy and successful!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas friends.

our situation can be frustrating but im certainly less frustrated being around you guys as opposed to other communities. cheers to 2020, a year where we blast off with tremendous momentum

5 Likes

Happy holidays/Merry Christmas everybody.

I’m not a religious man but I’ll be saying a quiet prayer that 2020 will bring us light, promise and success.

May everybody have a restful and meaningful holiday season.

3 Likes

Has anyone here thinks that all of this must have a reason? I never imagined myself being here in a %1 percent of the worst disease unsolved on earth… it is worse than cancer. At least you die with cancer…
And the funny thing is i always was a obsessive person about my health, i remember getting worried about slightest problems about my ears or sight when i was a kid… so when it happened, it felt like a joke to me. I got hit by the most mysterious and worst disease possible, life is so damn strange.

But i think we will be able to solve this issue in near future, i hope 2020 brings us happiness and joy. And when this nightmare is over, we will be stronger and happier than anyone on earth is, they don’t have any idea what real pain and struggle is, always remember! :slight_smile: Merry Christmas.

2 Likes